Favorite Bumper Stickers

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Romney/Ryan 2012" .... Gets me every time!

Losing election stickers are always funny, but they get better with age. Romney is only two years old; I remember seeing hippies with Mondale stickers into the early 90s.

Losing election stickers are always funny, but they get better with age. Romney is only two years old; I remember seeing hippies with Mondale stickers into the early 90s.

Saw a Gore/Liberman bumper sticker recently. On a late-model Mercedes.

In fairness, elections stickers of presidential winners who became craphole president's are pretty damn funny, too.

In fairness, elections stickers of presidential winners who became craphole president's are pretty damn funny, too.

So you have a "Bush/Cheney 2000" sticker on your car? :lol:

Edited by Buftex

So you have a "Bush/Cheney 2000" sticker on your car? :lol:

Well, I've personally never understood the need to stick a 39-cent sticker on a $20,000 item, but yeah, like that. But you know me...if I was going to get a political sticker, I'd get that really cool "I've still got his back" that comes with a free Prius.

Funny you say that, because I just saw an Obama 2008 sticker.

Well, I've personally never understood the need to stick a 39-cent sticker on a $20,000 item, but yeah, like that. But you know me...if I was going to get a political sticker, I'd get that really cool "I've still got his back" that comes with a free Prius.

I've never put a bumper sticker on my car. My son got one of those "Good Citizen" bumper stickers and I said, "this will look nice tacked to you wall in your room!!" I have a couple small stickers on the back window of the Jeep, but no bumper stickers.