Happy 60th birthday Chan!

Yeah, it is. The guy is a class act guy. Maybe a good coordinator, but not a good coach, but a standup guy. I wish him luck and success.

So happy birthday, Chan. Enjoy it with your family.

yes, i wish him a happy birthday. i don't know why anyone needs to wear a bag on his head to open the thread with a bag on his head.

jw

yes, i wish him a happy birthday. i don't know why anyone needs to wear a bag on his head to open the thread with a bag on his head.

jw

I agree jw. Why start a thread wishing someone Happy Birthday, then post with a bag on their head...what a moron!!

Happy Birthday Chan!

Agree as well jw. Chan is a VERY good man. Respectful and a very good football coach probably better suited as an OC in the NFL.

I wish him well in all his future endeavors and suspect he will be successful.

No reason to place a bag over your head.

The guy worked very hard for the organization and likely feels worse than anyone about this not working out.

Both were crap coaches. Upstanding guys. I think I made that apparent. I've been screaming for Gailey's firing since week one!

I don't know man. I couldn't stand Jauron with his cliche-ridden press conferences, his bland offensive designs and his white Bills hoodies. Every time I saw him on the sidelines, I thought, get this guy away from my football team. But Chan, as poor a game manager as he proved to be this year, was able to turn the Bills- with Ryan Fitzpatrick at the helm- into a legitimate NFL offense that was actually not ranked in the bottom 5 every season. A team that competed with New England in shootouts more than once. Plus he seemed like a nice dude that- wait for it- you could have a beer with. Does Dick Jauron even drink beer? I'm sure he doesn't. When Chan said he was still gonna pull for the Bills, I thought that was one of the coolest things I'd ever heard in sports. Happy Birthday Chan!

Edited by metzelaars_lives