Bills need LBs.... No problem

Dr. Trooth

Jones is a rush OLB with a degenerative spinal condition. He will probably go to a team with a QB in place that can win now. That being said, there are a number of 4-3 guys whom we can probably draft for value. He may be an ILB, but I think Alec Ogletree is the best linebacker in this draft.

Y'all have obviously never watched this man play football, I was thinking the same thing Dr. Trooth. Drafting a qb that high (except Aaron Murray) would be a reach

Just taking a guess but it sounds like you might be a bit of a Georgia fan? And the guy can really play but that condition would scare the hell out of me. Look at Marcus McNeil. Pro bowl talent but is out of the league after like 5 years.

Just taking a guess but it sounds like you might be a bit of a Georgia fan? And the guy can really play but that condition would scare the hell out of me. Look at Marcus McNeil. Pro bowl talent but is out of the league after like 5 years.

Im a Florida fan actually. I know what those two players are capable of. I wasn't aware of his degenerative condition...that is scary. LOL but 2 or 3 pro bowl seasons from him would be a whole lot more than we've got from previous first rounders

Just a thought. If the Bills hire Lovie Smith, is there a chance B Urlacher follows him. I think he is a free agent, and even though he is on the downside of his career and there isn't much left in the tank he is still a better option than the current LBs. But then again if he is a free agent he will probably want to go to a winner that is just 1 or 2 pieces away. I dunno just crazy thinking on my part.

Just a thought. If the Bills hire Lovie Smith, is there a chance B Urlacher follows him. I think he is a free agent, and even though he is on the downside of his career and there isn't much left in the tank he is still a better option than the current LBs. But then again if he is a free agent he will probably want to go to a winner that is just 1 or 2 pieces away. I dunno just crazy thinking on my part.

Good thought but "no". Urlacher will finish up in Chicago.

My favorite OLB43's, assuming our new DC sticks with the 4-3, are Arthur Brown and Sean Porter in RD2

and Jelani Jenkins in RD3 (still hasn't declared). Porter needs to add weight, but has real explosion, has played in an NFL style defense, plays right and left side, has superb acceleration, adjusts well to blitz pickups and audibles, and is known for his pass rushing. Arthur Brown was Draft Scout's #1 OLB, but I have him #37, and he might climb up in the Senior Bowl. He plays ST, and he's an opportunistic playmaker who minds his gaps.

Edited by Astrobot

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.