Lap dances are a b*tch

Reminds me of the one where the accountant advises the cathouse owner to only buy properties that are one-level ranches.

"Why's that?" the pimp asks.

"Then you won't have any f^ing overhead."

In all seriousness tho, it doesn't look good, but I hope she recovers. Lots of people do jobs they may not be totally proud of, but everyone's got bills to pay and $ doesn't flow easy and now Uncle Sam is taking more of them. Workplace injuries and accidents of any kind are truly a 'There but for the grace of God go I.'

Edited by UConn James

Thats so crazy, me and my buddy went to that stripclub last March when we were in town for a Bulls-Cavaliers game and I remember at the time thinking how cool the place was because I had never seen a two story stripclub before and it had a stripper pole on the main stage that went all the way up to the ceiling, I thought it was unique but now I can see why thats not a typical setup.

Thats so crazy, me and my buddy went to that stripclub last March when we were in town for a Bulls-Cavaliers game and I remember at the time thinking how cool the place was because I had never seen a two story stripclub before and it had a stripper pole on the main stage that went all the way up to the ceiling, I thought it was unique but now I can see why thats not a typical setup.

I remember being at a strip club in Honolulu that was like that...but my memory of that night is a little fuzzy