Jim Haslett

jumbalaya

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not much liked in new orleans. so i dont know that id call it a good job that he did.

created a pretty toxic atmosphere with his ultimate undoing being that he knocked up a cheerleader and used team funds to pay her off...

Now there is thinking inside the box!

NOoo. With a list of solid choices, he makes no sense. Here is a list in no particular order: (there are others I've forgott, this is just off the top of my head).

1) Chip Kelly

2) Gruden

3) Pat O'Brien

4) Doug Marrone (and bring the Cuse D Coordinator who shut down L-Ville and WVU also please).

5) Andy Reid

No one of consequence will ever coach in Buffalo. Bills haven't signed a big name coach since Ground Chuck. Marv was a nobody that happened upon the best team in the NFL.

He is doing a phenomenal job with Washington D. Did a good job at HC at New Orleans. He is a player's coach. I would not mind him at all. Wife is from Clarence.

With all due respect...hellz no! I loved him as a Bills player but want no part of him as the HC of this team. He's 15 games below .500 lifetime. Pass. Gimme someone young, fresh, and innovative, please.

Hell no to Haslett!

Here is why, for me:

Bills | Ex-Center Hull Refutes Haslett Claim - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:13:02 -0800

Leo Roth, of the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle, reports former Buffalo Bills C Kent Hull refutes the claim by New Orleans Saints head coach Jim Haslett that he used steroids during his career in the 1980s. Earlier this week, Haslett stated that he "played with a guy who came into the league, he came out of the USFL. He was 270 (pounds), and he would never have made our team if he didn't get up to 300. The linemen got him together, got him a little supplemental pill for the week and he got up to about 305 and made our team. And he's probably one of the all-time great players in Bills history." The one player that fits that description is Hull. "It's false, I can tell you that," said Hull. "I hate to hear it. I may have to give him a call. I certainly didn't use them."

Edited by scribo