Brian Moorman - After further review..

Mr_Blizzard

The guy is an old man. Looks like a cancer survivor and can't kick that well anymore.

But he was OUR cancer survivor looking guy that wasn't kicking well. Imagine what the season could've been if we replaced him months later!

Huge mistake.

(That the right script?)

The new guy doesn't look so good. The FO pannicked thinking someone would pick up our reject. This was where Chan first lost th eteam. ThenChan messed with Lindell's head enough he is mostly worthless. This team is a mess. Chan can't get released soon enough.

The new guy doesn't look so good. The FO pannicked thinking someone would pick up our reject. This was where Chan first lost th eteam. ThenChan messed with Lindell's head enough he is mostly worthless. This team is a mess. Chan can't get released soon enough.

if switching punters lost the team, the team needs to get lost and let someone else take their spots on the field.

if switching punters lost the team, the team needs to get lost and let someone else take their spots on the field.

+1

Seriously, if any team at any point in NFL history was ever lost by the coach due to swapping a kicker or punter, it doesn't say much for the team. Kickers are lucky to have jobs at all. The changing of a kicker or punter should have absolutely zero impact on the rest of the guys actually doing the hitting and getting hit. And if for some crazy reason, the punter is the emotional leader of your team, then you've got some serious deficiencies on the roster.

According to the stats on NFL.com (not including the final DAL-WAS game), Powell had gross 44, Net 38.1 in his games with the Bills. Moorman had Gross 44.8, Net 39.5 in 11 games with Dallas. Yes, Moorman's season net average (including his games with the Bills) will be slightly lower, but from the point of the change onward, Moorman has out-punted Powell. Also, the NFL.com site says he is 36, not 38.

amd for 38 years old. How much time you think he's got left? 1, 2 years. Tops. Who cares. You gotta get younger sometime.

I had just meant looks wise - as a joke. I am fine with Potter. Besides, why not let him play through the year? Did we really need to cut him? Woulda shoulda coulda...water under the bridge, spilled milk, etc.

Is it me or did Powell do a pretty good job? I can think of a few shanks but I can also think of many pinned inside the 20 punts as well as a noticeable move to directional/out of bounds kicking.