Draft order?

bbb

If we'd have lost, we'd be picking 6th.

Since we won - we'll be picking 7th if both San Diego and Arizona win, 8th if one wins and one loses, and 9th if they both lose.

Thanks. So the win doesn't look like it's going to hurt us too much. Two spots as it stands now.

Thanks. So the win doesn't look like it's going to hurt us too much. Two spots as it stands now.

Arizonas the big one as they DESPERATELY need a qb. If they get our guy today's win may hurt a lot.

Edited by NoSaint

Oh a thread with facts, how refreshing. How many times b/w the shoutbox and threads I've seen people say stuff like, "great, now we're picking 12th when we would've been picking 3rd" and stuff like that. Personally, I'll take the win and the slide from 6th to 8th. F*** the Jets.

I agree with you here. Falling behind Arizona is tough but who's to say they don't go for a Vick Flynn or Alex smith? Let's just hope above all else we nail the pick. Qb, lb or whatever they decide

So QB needy KC, Jax, Oak, and AZ will all most likely pick ahead of the Bills. Not good.

Correct me if Im wrong but teams have the same record as us, and if we pick behind those teams in the first, we will pick before them in the 2nd (and vica versa)?

Could help us with any 2nd round Qbs? Trying to look for positives....

EDIT: FUKKKKKK that means the Jets pick before us in the 2nd!!!!

Edited by peterpan

Doesn't matter in 2nd round. Bills trade back into the first to grab their QB this year. After they grab Te'o.

That would be pretty damned awesome. But Im going to hold off on Teo to see what he can do in the 10 yrd split. Too often a great college LB cant adjust to the NFL bc of pure speed. Without a great time in that drill - which seems to be a great indicator of future success - Im not taking him top ten.