Where was this Chan this season?

Just said on WGR that we had to keep feeding CJ even though they were stacking the box.

That's great chan we needed this all year and maybe you would have saved your job.

CJ got low yardage but high carries and guess what we win handily to a team that is a wreck but has killed ever time til today :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

And oh yeah why the long field goals today?! trying to get a win?! should have done this all season.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Just said on WGR that we had to keep feeding CJ even though they were stacking the box.

That's great chan we needed this all year and maybe you would have saved your job.

CJ got low yardage but high carries and guess what we win handily to a team that is a wreck but has killed ever time til today :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

And oh yeah why the log field goals today?! trying to get a win?! should have done this all season.

Clown college.

FWIW, WGR just said on the post-game show that Gailey will meet with the media tomorrow at 3:30 PM. He normally appears on 'The Howard Simon Show' at 7:00 AM on Mondays. No mention by them whether or not this is still scheduled.

In the NFL coaching decisions rarely win games -- but they quite often lose games. Today was a great illustration of what the Bills COULD have done if CHand had just made common sense decisions like he did today. In fact, I truly believe that if Chan had coached all season as he did today, the Bills would have possibly won 3-4 more games. Essentially the difference in not making the playoffs WITH the talent currently on the team.

In the NFL coaching decisions rarely win games -- but they quite often lose games. Today was a great illustration of what the Bills COULD have done if CHand had just made common sense decisions like he did today. In fact, I truly believe that if Chan had coached all season as he did today, the Bills would have possibly won 3-4 more games. Essentially the difference in not making the playoffs WITH the talent currently on the team.

true, makes you think he can't think clearly under pressure

Chan would never kick that long field in a meaningful situation

When they really need it he punts but when they don't he kicks it bc there is less risk involved

Chan has no balls and coaches scared

Edited by Max997

Chan would never kick that long field in a meaningful situation

When they really need it he punts but when they don't he kicks it bc there is less risk involved

Chan has no balls and coaches scared

Although I have not had the opportunity to examine Chan's scrotal contents (and hope you have not either, Max), I agree that he has coached scared, which is another reason why this team needs a new coach.

one thing i liked from the offense today, besides the specific attempt to get cj the ball was that we called up some deep pass plays to Graham and SJ...though i think only SJ's was completed, we finally took some shots. too bad it's week 17.

You like that?? I cringe whenever Fitz throws downfield...Its like a Fat chick taking her top off; you know its going to be ugly but your going to look anyway.

You like that?? I cringe whenever Fitz throws downfield...Its like a Fat chick taking her top off; you know its going to be ugly but your going to look anyway.

"You see one set of breasts...you wanna see em all" - Ron White

I love that line. Haha!