Mitt didn't want to be President....

Just Jack

Funny, I remember somebody (one of the talking heads) saying the same thing, during the campaign, on FOX, and Sean Hannity went ballistic on him. Ann Romney, oddly, on more than one occasion, (normally in non-traditional campaign appearances, such as Leno) would say things that would make you wonder what his motivation for running really was.... she sounded as if he felt like it was his duty, or calling to run... it never sounded like he wanted to run... only time I got the sense that he "wanted it" was during the debates.

Funny, I remember somebody (one of the talking heads) saying the same thing, during the campaign, on FOX, and Sean Hannity went ballistic on him. Ann Romney, oddly, on more than one occasion, (normally in non-traditional campaign appearances, such as Leno) would say things that would make you wonder what his motivation for running really was.... she sounded as if he felt like it was his duty, or calling to run... it never sounded like he wanted to run... only time I got the sense that he "wanted it" was during the debates.

Technically it is a duty and should be perceived that way by someone running. Shouldn't be in an attempt to increase ones power.

Technically it is a duty and should be perceived that way by someone running. Shouldn't be in an attempt to increase ones power.

Obama didn't get the memo. I wonder what the odds are of him trying to find a way to get a third fourth fifth term?

he was the best of the circus freaks the gop paraded past us, which is saying something pretty pathetic

if you morons had nominated huntsman we would have been rid of on ineffective president AND straightened out that fubar of a party with one fell swoop. idiots

This doesn't surprise me one bit, everything I've read about him from real personal accounts from friends, coworkers and parishioners has said that he was always an unusually selfless person.

The difference between Mitt and Obama is like night and day.