ST Holder survey sent via email...

eball

Folks -- I just received a ST holder survey over email; the gist is asking about the "Rewards Package" we recently received (i.e., the hat).

I encourage all ST holders -- whether or not you liked the hat -- to use the "comments" section of the survery as our personal sounding board about the organization:

"I believe the best reward for ST holders would be an organization that refuses to accept mediocrity (if not incompetence) at the coaching level."

I really like the hat but it doesn't fit me (I have a very small head) without making the back strap tight as hell. It'll end up on a shelf at some point.

As far as the survey goes, I fully intend to stress my disapproval with this head coach and mismanagement of the team since he has been here.

Folks -- I just received a ST holder survey over email; the gist is asking about the "Rewards Package" we recently received (i.e., the hat).

I encourage all ST holders -- whether or not you liked the hat -- to use the "comments" section of the survery as our personal sounding board about the organization:

"I believe the best reward for ST holders would be an organization that refuses to accept mediocrity (if not incompetence) at the coaching level."

Just end the sentence after "mediocrity."

I ripped the hat to shreds. It's friggin awful. I also reminded the Bills that the Kansas City Chiefs give all of their season ticket holders jerseys.

The hats are awful.

Edited by Lv-Bills

I ripped the hat to shreds. It's friggin awful. I also reminded the Bills that the Kansas City Chiefs give all of their season ticket holders jerseys.

The hats are awful.

do they really? That's sweet. I want a jersey. It would also explain why Arrowhead always looks like a sea of red when I watch thier games.

I checkmarked that I hated the hat, that they should send us something different next year, the worst part of the hat was the design, and in the "other comments" section I said: "I think the hat was ugly and cheap considering the amount of money we spent on the team this year as fans. I am unhappy with the product on and off the field."

do they really? That's sweet. I want a jersey. It would also explain why Arrowhead always looks like a sea of red when I watch thier games.

Yeah, I saw a video or article about it at the beginning of this year. The only slight downside is that I think, but I'm not certain, that the jerseys had your personal name on it. Still, much better than a god awful Zubaz hat. And the jersey, if you wouldn't want to wear it, would look cool, framed in a man cave, signifying you are a season ticket holder.

Yeah, I saw a video or article about it at the beginning of this year. The only slight downside is that I think, but I'm not certain, that the jerseys had your personal name on it. Still, much better than a god awful Zubaz hat. And the jersey, if you wouldn't want to wear it, would look cool, framed in a man cave, signifying you are a season ticket holder.

I do not think Chiefs fans are proud to admit they are season ticket holders, let alone fans...

I don't post often as you can see. Below is my comments to the Bills for the hat.

Living in south central PA I don't get to see every game. No Sunday ticket or RedZone. We make it to 3-4 games a year. After listening to this Miami game it really makes me wonder why I've rooted for this team for so long. We are 10 year season ticket holders but began to root for this team when our local boy, Frank Reich played. I'm sure its easier to root for them since we are as far away as we are. It actually was scary watching Chan last week at the post game interview. There comes a time that age catches up to you and he looked the part. Can't imagine what he'll say today. If Fitz isn't cut after this season and they don't go after an Alex Smith or someone else who is more of a proven winner my season ticket may go unpurchased next year. We'll be at the game next week only hoping for a snow game and nothing more. Many of those players are not earning their paychecks. I think Fitz is a great guy but since the hit by London Fletcher he hasn't been the same. Murph and Kelso make the refs sound truly inept but the players can't be doing anything to make the calls go the Bills way. I won't apologize for the rant. Go Bills!