Lets pray we get blown out the last 2 games. Its our only hope for ch

freester

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, the rest of the players on losing teams all feel this way, we better tank teh rest fo teh season so that we can draft a saviour with absolutly no experience playing this game at the NFL level to come in and save us.

players and coaches have a job to do. they absolutely must try their very best to win every game

fans dont have that obligation. our participation has no effect on the outcome. thus we are free to see thing from a more practical perspective. in this case that means losing games definitely helps the team by making it easier to get that early pick qb we desperately need

just lose baby

As his lawyer, you should realize it is easy to indict (a) HamSandwich!

Personally, I dont know what I have done to you in the past to insight you to attack me at every chance (if that's what you're doing, I can never tell).

I'll never root for the Bills to lose, its the direct opposite reason why I'm a fan. Why would I? I'm steadfast in that belief, and apparently you are not. Though you have a very odd way of manifesting your disagreement. Weird.

Lets stop the personal insults on this thread. Here is the crux of the matter. I don't trust Buddy with the draft. Fitz is not an NFL caliber starter and Gailey has proven he is not the answer at coach. Getting blown out twice will force Ralph ( or Brandon) to take major action.

Lets stop the personal insults on this thread. Here is the crux of the matter. I don't trust Buddy with the draft. Fitz is not an NFL caliber starter and Gailey has proven he is not the answer at coach. Getting blown out twice will force Ralph ( or Brandon) to take major action.

If you're responding to what I'm saying, I'm not trying to personally insult her, I'm trying to figure out what she's saying. She speaks in code.

Losing to Miami seems likely , the jet Game promises to be a circus. That the bills will probably win and cost them about 5 spots on draft day. IMO. Fitz is done. Chan hanging by a thread. Buddy is safe. Question is does he or Whaley picked the new coach

Do you think they are going to draft someone that will be good anyways?

You moronic idiot, how could you make a stupid statement like this. You are obviosly a mentaly handicapped imbicile.

So obviously, I agree with everything you state. :flirt:

Exactly. It's like having a bum knee that an operation will fix. Yeah, the operation will hurt and it'll suck to go through it. But, in the long run, you're better off.

I think these next 2 games will determine the future of the organization. If we win both buddy, chan and fitz will all be back with a rookie QB holdong the clipboard. If we get blown out in both games. I think Russ Brandon will clean house and get rid of all of them. Getting rid of chan is not good enough, since no competent coach will want to work for buddy. We are facing 2 rookie QB in the next 2 games and if we get blown out by both change will happen. We can only hope and pray.

Russ Brandon doesn't decide anything, get a grip.

Blow out city is the play. momentum shmomentum i say. get all of these unprepared coaches out of here at once.

win 2 games and bring back old baby arm and mr magoo? that would be beyond terrible IMO, as no one except for maybe Ham (your a loyal fan, i can't knock you for that)could fathom watching the pu-pu platter of Chan/Fitz./Wanny again.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I'd be shocked if we beat the Fins in Miami. As for the Jets expect 10,000 blow hard Jets fans in town to dump on our Bills. It will be a pathetic mess. Probably 25,000 Bills fans vs. 10,000 Jets fans. I'd be shocked if McElroy didn't slice & dice us. McElroy will play the role of Tom Brady much like Sanchez did in week 1.

I agree. I would be shocked as well if we beat the fish. I was in Las Vegas last weekend. And it was everything in my power not to bet against the Bills and take the Seahawks by 5. I thought that line was ridiculously low. Figured it should have been at least 8. And than the blowout came. And I realized for sure that the team has tanked it, and as long as Fitz is our QB we are not competing with anybody, especially on the road.. So the line for this weekend's game was Miami by 4. And I could not resist and put $500 on the Fish.. There is just no way this team can play with anybody outside of KC, Jax, Oakland or Philly right now. The team showed absolutely nothing against Seattle. (For what its worth I did win a bunch on the Saints, Packers and Tenn-Jets and Oak-KC unders) But this week the Fish and the Falcons look like real good bets as well as the Saints-Cowboys over. And regardless of how messed up the Jets are next week when they come to Buffalo, we STILL will not move the ball on them..