Lets pray we get blown out the last 2 games. Its our only hope for ch

freester

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see it now, Bills play TJ at QB the last two games, winning both. He looks fabulous. we miss drafting stud ND LB Mani Teo and draft non stud LB Mini Teo from palookaville. Bills pass on a QB until round 7. TJ wins 4 of the first five games in 2013. Bills sign him to 5 year $50MM payday making sure they don't lose him. Bills finish season 6-10. TJ goes 8 for 24 following years.

That is just foolish...like that would ever happen. Unbelievable dreamed up series of events. Where are you comming up with these things? Please!

Boy..reading the OP, I know how you guys feel, being a Lions fan and all. Not trying to compare the Bills to our pathetic embarrassment of a team, but similar in thoughts. Matter of fact, we were chanting "Manti Te'o" at the last game we went to.

I was expecting so much from the Bills this year, especially on D. They were my sleeper D for fantasy football. I figured, man if they face the Jets and Dolphins twice a year, that is perfect. Then somehow the Jets score a million points week 1.

....Hang in there guys, im with ya.

Au Contrair big K. I think Brandon has a whole lot of say in what goes on. He has been Ralph's guy for a LONG time..He is quite the marketing wiz, and I am sure he will tell Ralph there is no way this franchise can survive with Buddy, Chan, and Fitz back..Seriously who is going to buy tickets for a team that has not made the playoffs in 13 years, and has won 15 games over the past three seasons with this bunch of morons running the show? You think they want 30,000 fans at next years opener? Don't think so. Brandon may be the only person at One Bills Drive with half a brain. The Bills need to call John Gruden and offer whatever it takes to get him in. And let him bring his own personnel guy, and makes things happen. (hey, a fan can dream, can't he)

The same morons that have been buying tickets for 13 years...honestly waht else is there to do in WNY? Doesn't matter who the coach or QB is, the fan base will believe the playoffs are a possibility(as I did this year) up until about late Ocotber or early November.