Lets pray we get blown out the last 2 games. Its our only hope for ch

freester

I agree. I would be shocked as well if we beat the fish. I was in Las Vegas last weekend. And it was everything in my power not to bet against the Bills and take the Seahawks by 5. I thought that line was ridiculously low. Figured it should have been at least 8. And than the blowout came. And I realized for sure that the team has tanked it, and as long as Fitz is our QB we are not competing with anybody, especially on the road.. So the line for this weekend's game was Miami by 4. And I could not resist and put $500 on the Fish.. There is just no way this team can play with anybody outside of KC, Jax, Oakland or Philly right now. The team showed absolutely nothing against Seattle. (For what its worth I did win a bunch on the Saints, Packers and Tenn-Jets and Oak-KC unders) But this week the Fish and the Falcons look like real good bets as well as the Saints-Cowboys over. And regardless of how messed up the Jets are next week when they come to Buffalo, we STILL will not move the ball on them..

nice! you missed out on Seattle though I hit the Rams and the Seahawks both vs failing gailey......easy $$$ betting against these nogoodniks that "lead" this team.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russ Brandon doesn't decide anything, get a grip.

Au Contrair big K. I think Brandon has a whole lot of say in what goes on. He has been Ralph's guy for a LONG time..He is quite the marketing wiz, and I am sure he will tell Ralph there is no way this franchise can survive with Buddy, Chan, and Fitz back..Seriously who is going to buy tickets for a team that has not made the playoffs in 13 years, and has won 15 games over the past three seasons with this bunch of morons running the show? You think they want 30,000 fans at next years opener? Don't think so. Brandon may be the only person at One Bills Drive with half a brain. The Bills need to call John Gruden and offer whatever it takes to get him in. And let him bring his own personnel guy, and makes things happen. (hey, a fan can dream, can't he)

I'd rather pray that a light comes on for the entire team, and it will be seen as a turning point for the future.

Sorry, hoping to lose is for losers.

Yeah it's tough. I think if you root for your team to lose, you're kinda of a loser. At the same time, I get the point and I def would like some changes and a 7-9 record might not be enough for that. Personally, I think it's BS that NFL doesn't have a lottery system. No team should ever look as losing as a benefit.

I can see it now, Bills play TJ at QB the last two games, winning both. He looks fabulous. we miss drafting stud ND LB Mani Teo and draft non stud LB Mini Teo from palookaville. Bills pass on a QB until round 7. TJ wins 4 of the first five games in 2013. Bills sign him to 5 year $50MM payday making sure they don't lose him. Bills finish season 6-10. TJ goes 8 for 24 following years.

I'd be shocked if we beat the Fins in Miami. As for the Jets expect 10,000 blow hard Jets fans in town to dump on our Bills. It will be a pathetic mess. Probably 25,000 Bills fans vs. 10,000 Jets fans. I'd be shocked if McElroy didn't slice & dice us. McElroy will play the role of Tom Brady much like Sanchez did in week 1.

I'd be shocked if we beat the Fins in Miami. As for the Jets expect 10,000 blow hard Jets fans in town to dump on our Bills. It will be a pathetic mess. Probably 25,000 Bills fans vs. 10,000 Jets fans. I'd be shocked if McElroy didn't slice & dice us. McElroy will play the role of Tom Brady much like Sanchez did in week 1.

This defense will make McElroy look like Tom Brady and the Jets will sign him him to a 10 year deal at 10 mil per year as a result of his performance. It's a clever way to screw the Jets for the next 10 years.

The Dolphins won't have jake long and their two best receivers hartline and bess. Meaning their receivers are undrafted rookies and people off the street aka a bunch of scrubs that if we lose to then this franchise should be disbanded.

Maybe the Finns are jockeying for a better draft position. Smart.

Colts, those losers, tanked a whole season, not just two meaningless games, in order to win for the next 10 or 12.

Players should always play hard, even if only for pride. But that's not to say that the brain trust should not take executive action.

Reality is a dirty business.

The die is cast. Chan and the entire coaching staff is gone. Fitz is your QB for 2013. Nix retires after the draft and hands the keys to Whaley just like Casserly did in Houston. Bills will try to land a top FA WR and then draft a QB and a bunch of LB's. Another TE in FA or the draft would be wise too.

The only thing I want to see in the last two games is a healthy Wood and a new contract for either Levitre or Byrd. We only need ot sign one and then their is no risk to losing either. I would make Levitre the fourth highest paid guard in the league and then franchise Byrd. Byrd will be the highest paid safety in the league if he is allowed to enter FA. The other gets the tag.

Yeah it's tough. I think if you root for your team to lose, you're kinda of a loser. At the same time, I get the point and I def would like some changes and a 7-9 record might not be enough for that. Personally, I think it's BS that NFL doesn't have a lottery system. No team should ever look as losing as a benefit.

I understand what you mean, however I think Chan & Fitz's body of work will speak for itself, and a decision has likely been made already. Winning the last two games won't change anything, unless they look like a totally new team, and if they do that will be a good thing.

I think these next 2 games will determine the future of the organization. If we win both buddy, chan and fitz will all be back with a rookie QB holdong the clipboard. If we get blown out in both games. I think Russ Brandon will clean house and get rid of all of them. Getting rid of chan is not good enough, since no competent coach will want to work for buddy. We are facing 2 rookie QB in the next 2 games and if we get blown out by both change will happen. We can only hope and pray.

only ralph can fire Buddy.