Jones & Moats to IR

PromoTheRobot

Thanks for passing along. Presumably two practice squadders will be promoted to fill the spots.

Too bad Easley's hurt. He's made some nice plays on special teams, and with Jones out & the season over, it's a perfect time to start him (along w/ Stevie and Russell Wilson T.Y. Hilton Chris Givens T.J. Graham) and see what he can do. Then again, given Chan's comments this week, it sounds like he has zero interest in developing for the future and 100% interest in sticking with what he knows, to try to save his job.

Thanks for passing along. Presumably two practice squadders will be promoted to fill the spots.

Too bad Easley's hurt. He's made some nice plays on special teams, and with Jones out & the season over, it's a perfect time to start him (along w/ Stevie and Russell Wilson T.Y. Hilton Chris Givens T.J. Graham) and see what he can do. Then again, given Chan's comments this week, it sounds like he has zero interest in developing for the future and 100% interest in sticking with what he knows, to try to save his job.

:lol:

Wonder what illness? Has it been released, what it is?

with us eliminated, a common cold can drop a guy on IR at this time of year. one of the reasons the you cant always use causation when looking at a high number of guys on IR and a poor record - i know a lot of times that happens around here.

Would be nice to see Taveris Jackson get some damn reps out of one of those spots.....

- A starter for another team last year

- 3000 yards passing.....with an INJURY TO HIS PASSING ARM

And give up his clipboard skills???

I did notice that Thigpen was laughing on the sideline with Fitz while we were losing.

Lets get T.J. on the field asap. I dont give a hoot if he knows the playbook.

He knows how to throw a darned football !

Something ! anything !

but Fitz,

i have seen enough for alifetime.

Hells bells put Thiggy out there and let him get a ball to the helmet again. at least we can get a laugh from him. Fitz is a sad thing : (

Edited by 3rdand12