Lynch's 54-yard run

TPS

Since there is an article posted on TBD with that lead, it reminded me that it looked to me like there was a blatant hold on Carrington as he tried to turn back and hit Lynch. Anyone else see that?

Not that it mattered much...

I watched the game at a bar...I did see the hold on Carrington...my buddy was screaming about it immediately...

Forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere (too many redundant threads on Mondays), but what was the deal with Lynch getting in Spillers' face when CJ ran out of bounds on the Seahawks sideline? Couldn't tell if it was friendly or gooniness on Marshawns' part. He was laughing it up afterwords...anyone hear anything about what went down on that play?

Incidentally, I liked Lynch too...but call me nuts, I was pretty happy with McGahee too!

Forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere (too many redundant threads on Mondays), but what was the deal with Lynch getting in Spillers' face when CJ ran out of bounds on the Seahawks sideline? Couldn't tell if it was friendly or gooniness on Marshawns' part. He was laughing it up afterwords...anyone hear anything about what went down on that play?

Oh yeah I forgot about that. Not sure what happened, but Lynch and everyone else in that area of the Seattle sideline had a big laugh about it.

I watched the game at a bar...I did see the hold on Carrington...my buddy was screaming about it immediately...

Incidentally, I liked Lynch too...but call me nuts, I was pretty happy with McGahee too!

Marshawn was notorious for doing this to opposing players while he was in Buffalo. To my understanding.....just his natural good-natured goofiness. Although, when your team is getting their a** kicked all over the field, I could see it being misinterpreted.

More just trash talk.. You forget they were teammates briefly but Spiller talks hella crap after he makes a play (nobody says anything about that tho) so beast mode just returned the favor... Nothing wrong with trash talking or faking a punt up a million. I mean if you cant stop me F**k it... *shrugs*

I bet it went something like this...

Marshawn: They said you were better than me...HAHA!

CJ: I bet if I popped a couple skittles Id be better than you

Marshawn: If you popped some skittles maybe, but you need to share with that shi**y QB

CJ: He maybe sh**ty but he can drive HAHAHA!

Marshawn: Obviously he can't if the score is 50-17 HAHAHA!!!

Marshawn was notorious for doing this to opposing players while he was in Buffalo. To my understanding.....just his natural good-natured goofiness. Although, when your team is getting their a** kicked all over the field, I could see it being misinterpreted.

Probably a little good natured teasing. Like "when is Chan going to take your training wheels off"?

Since there is an article posted on TBD with that lead, it reminded me that it looked to me like there was a blatant hold on Carrington as he tried to turn back and hit Lynch. Anyone else see that?

Not that it mattered much...

yep blatant but bad teams don't get calls