Canada, you can keep em: SEA (sort of)@ BUF 12/16/2012 GAME THREAD

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This team is getting what they deserve today. Total incompetence in every phase, from the coaching staff on down. I don't feel sorry for them one bit.

it's not about feeling sorry for The Bills...It's about being bush-league on Carroll's part...That was the definition of bush-league...

Oh so they can suck then cuz they don't make what he does? Guys got 10+ sacks, plays well in run d and does exactly what he was expected to... Hold his gaps and funnel plays to others to make plays... Who never do. Figure out the game because calling a guy out because of what he makes is preschool.

Not here to argue with kids, He didn't produce the first half of the season, maybe it was his wrist. This whole team sucks so deal with what people are gonna say on a message board. Grow up pal.

Ya know, I'm not normally "That Guy". I don't demand a coach be fired in the middle of a season. I don't over-react to, or blow out of proportion a bad game or even short stretch of games. I don't think players should be run out of town for having a down year....

However:

Chan can't possibly keep his job after this effort. He's consistantly coaching so poorly that he's actually making me question things you should never need to question about an organization.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Like the announcer said, not being able to stop them is one thing, but a fake punt is a complete other thing.

Pete Carroll has always been one of the biggest douchebags in sports.

I still remember when he coached the Jets with black eyes cause someone popped him one. Total douchebag.