Elementary school shootings in CT: Principal, multiple students killed

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, the Catholic Church is a better analogy? I agree. LOL

My point is that B-Man seems to think gay people are pedophiles, and that we can't say that simply because of the lefties and their overly-PC culture.

LOL................its like arguing with a three year old.

“What is the gun community going to do about this tragedy?”

“I dunno. What is the gay community going to do about Penn State?”

To any cogent person, this little post shows quite simply that blaming the so-called "gun community" for the tragedy is as foolish as blaming the Gay community for Penn State...................you can't develop your perceptions based on extremists.

but that simple statement appears to be too much for you and your little pal.

More's the pity.

Wow that was actually kind of funny!

How novel...a funny righty!

Good now either participate in the discussion like a normal polite human being or you could go back to discussing why Fitz is a misunderstood elite QB.

LOL................its like arguing with a three year old.

To any cogent person, this little post shows quite simply that blaming the so-called "gun community" for the tragedy is as foolish as blaming the Gay community for Penn State...................you can't develop your perceptions based on extremists.

but that simple statement appears to be too much for you and your little pal.

More's the pity.

That's unfair to three year old's.

What, the Catholic Church is a better analogy? I agree. LOL

My point is that B-Man seems to think gay people are pedophiles, and that we can't say that simply because of the lefties and their overly-PC culture. Not to mention it was a terrible analogy. It speaks to the man's intelligence and how much weight should be given to his thought process IMO.

When's hockey starting you hoser? :)

I read it as jerry is no more a representative of the gay community as this kid is the NRA so why should either have to answer for crazies that happen to use something that should be their right as a weapon towards kids.

Not hateful towards gays, doesn't equate them to pedophiles (quite the opposite as most gun owners don't turn them on kids) and though not the most elegant analogy, it certainly is crafted to its end point (though its likely better propaganda than actually fair)....

But I'm not familiar to the posters history so....

Lol obsess much? OC is that you?

Obsessed? What's sad about the way you approach a debate is that you spew garbage and then act like you're "winning" the argument.

What's even sadder is that I am for some form of gun control and yet I still think you're an idiot because of you're approach.

Even if you may not agree with the politics of most of the posters on PPP, they still approach the debate in a polite straight forward manner which is the entire reason for having a message board in the first place.

I read it as jerry is no more a representative of the gay community as this kid is the NRA so why should either have to answer for crazies that happen to use something that should be their right as a weapon towards kids.

Not hateful towards gays, doesn't equate them to pedophiles (quite the opposite as most gun owners don't turn them on kids) and though not the most elegant analogy, it certainly is crafted to its end point (though its likely better propaganda than actually fair)....

But I'm not familiar to the posters history so....

You read it correctly.

and as I put in the original post..................But a fair response to unfair stigmatization

There is no way a baseball bat could have killed 20 children before somebody knocked the dude down. The children are not going to just stand there like bowling pins.

I an not saying the baseball bat is or can't be deadly... Your argument is just plain silly. Two adults lunged for him first.

you are incapable of chasing down 20 helpless children cornered in a classroom, or taking out two adult men using a bat? the details in my example may not be perfect, but you have to ignore the point in order to not see it.

you are incapable of chasing down 20 helpless children cornered in a classroom, or taking out two adult men using a bat? the details in my example may not be perfect, but you have to ignore the point in order to not see it.

How many five year olds could you take in a fight?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

By the way one last point about the wailing and gnashing of teeth by Frenkle and Til Tuesday when they laughingly misinterpreted my post earlier in this thread.

The responses on this board and on Facebook (where it first appeared) clearly shows who the real bigots are.

The right did not blame homosexuality for Penn State, but the left cannot resist in its bigotry against gun owning citizens defending their rights

– rights guaranteed clearly in the text for 2 centuries, and re-affirmed by the Supreme Court in the last two years.

Yes. All people are incapable of it.

He's gotta get to the classroom first. He blasted through the front door, from what they are saying.

Simply won't happen, 20 +8 dead, unless he has firepower... Even with small children.

I have tried to see your point. In the end it is simply wrong. Come Wednesday night my son would have been reading zero children's name @ a vigil. Heck, with a baseball bat, there would be no vigil.

Yes. All people are incapable of it.

He's gotta get to the classroom first. He blasted through the front door, from what they are saying.

Simply won't happen, 20 +8 dead, unless he has firepower... Even with small children.

I have tried to see your point. In the end it is simply wrong. Come Wednesday night my son would have been reading zero children's name @ a vigil. Heck, with a baseball bat, there would be no vigil.

From what I have read, this incident, like several others, has a link to a person using psychiatric drugs. Congress has refused to have a study done to look for a link in these drugs and acts of violence. I smell special interest money.........

From what I have read, this incident, like several others, has a link to a person using psychiatric drugs. Congress has refused to have a study done to look for a link in these drugs and acts of violence. I smell special interest money.........

Crazy people gonna do crazy stuff.

I had no idea that Tom Cruise posted here...

Crazy people gonna do crazy stuff.

I agree- I have seen a lot of mental problems. What if some of those drugs are causing adverse violent reactions? We don't know that they are, but we know nothing until some kind of study is done.

I had no idea that Tom Cruise posted here...

Tom Cruise is an idiot and a B-rate actor.

The big problem I have w/Azalin's argument is that it forgets one critical element. The guy was suicidal. No way he takes out so many children and kills himself w/out a suicide bomb vest.... BUT, the sicko has to get into the building first. I simply don't see it happening unless he is high on something like drugs or religion!

The big problem I have w/Azalin's argument is that it forgets one critical element. The guy was suicidal. No way he takes out so many children and kills himself w/out a suicide bomb vest.... BUT, the sicko has to get into the building first. I simply don't see it happening unless he is high on something like drugs or religion!

Mental illness does some bad things. Just look at the Benoit tragedy.