Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

How's everyone linking KrustyLand so far?

I like it for the most part but I wish it wasn't set up the way it was. It's basically a whole new game in the game. Makes me feel like they are running out of ideas for Springfield. First Squidport, now this. Why not just keep adding different characters and buildings??!

Where's Marges sisters? How bout people like Bleeding Gums Murphy?

Anyway, I just wish you didn't have to load into Krustyland. Should have just added more land spaces in the game. Even if only for that purpose. They did the same with Squidport where you could only put certain things on the water.

Other than that, it's pretty cool. Already thinking of some ideas for my KrustyLand.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want Artie Ziff. I want Hubert Simpson (with the Homer). I want to see Selma and Pattie, too. Why do we not have Nelsons mom if we have Nelson? Why don't we have whats-her-name the greaser girl? What about evil unibrow baby?

They could really do a lot better with Springfield before they moved on to KrustyLand. It is a second game, a game within a game of sorts that just really took away a lot of the fun for me. I liked the Squidport, it was fun and nice to finally use the water. However, it still gets back to the point where I am frustrated we have to start all over again. If we were first coming in to the game it would be different, but we're all maxed out and still having to start over again on this... worst yet, I am maxed out yet I still have all these tasksto do in Springfield...that I get nothing for it.

I am really close to doing my apoclypse plan.

Do it up JBoyst. Burn that town to the ground bud.

I agree completely. It feels like its a fresh game all over. Good and bad I guess depending on how you look at it. Still would have liked it if it was in the town. Like maybe they give everyone (xx squares) of land but block them off by a fence or something and just work it in. Charge money, charge tickets. Whatever. But I don't like the expansion deal

• 1 month later...

Halloween update has arrived.

I'm so tempted to speed up that first building to see where this thing goes. From the brief description I saw on the iStore description, it looks like we will have items to drop in friends' towns again.

I'm so tempted to speed up that first building to see where this thing goes. From the brief description I saw on the iStore description, it looks like we will have items to drop in friends' towns again.

Apparently Halloween kicks in as soon as that building is complete. I can't believe how cheap it was.

Hmmm. Haven't had any indication of an update at all. Just went into the game a min ago. Never got a app update. All my chars are on quests right now but still.

Apparently Halloween kicks in as soon as that building is complete. I can't believe how cheap it was.

what building?

The holiday buildings are always cheap. They set them that way so that people who just started playing the game can buy them. It's the same reason that whenever we are able to do special tasks for the holiday, it will be characters like Homer, Lisa, Flanders, or Apu. Those are all the people you get very early in the game.

mrags, what type of phone are you on? I had to download an update through the iTunes store before the game could update.

The holiday buildings are always cheap. They set them that way so that people who just started playing the game can buy them. It's the same reason that whenever we are able to do special tasks for the holiday, it will be characters like Homer, Lisa, Flanders, or Apu. Those are all the people you get very early in the game.

mrags, what type of phone are you on? I had to download an update through the iTunes store before the game could update.

I'm on Android and also had to trigger it at the play store.

That makes sense, I didn't start playing until this past spring. I guess I better get all the early characters out Krustyland.

I am on my tablet and have not got an update yet. I am annoyed they have ditched Krustyland so quickly. It was worse then the pier.

What building?

Oh, and I have still not spent any money.

Edited by jboyst62

I had to DL in the AppStore. On it now.

I don't think they've ditched anything yet. One thing I like about Squidport and Krustyland is they can always add more attractions to them in the future.

And there is a new krustyland ride in this event

great. I just got the wood chipper. Wa hoping to be done for a while.

Yeah, I haven't been back there since that ride finished, other than to pop the balloons. I just hope there aren't any tasks to go along with the ride which will get in the way of the Halloween stuff.

I like this so far. The ghosts can't hid behind buildings (gremlins can though), so it shouldn't wind up being anywhere near as tedious as whacking day was.

my building finishes in about 2 hours. I guess I'll see then. Do you need roads for whatever to use? Ghosts, gremlins? If so, I'm good cause I have no roads.

my building finishes in about 2 hours. I guess I'll see then. Do you need roads for whatever to use? Ghosts, gremlins? If so, I'm good cause I have no roads.

They float around all over the place. You shouldn't have a problem.

It seems like the gremlins do stick to roads, but they're not key to the event. They're basically the eggs from whacking day, except they run around. You also can only have 10 max running around in your town at once, so it doesn't look like people will have to pair up and trade back and forth like you did with the eggs.