Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

Hey Fergy, welcome to the club. You can add me. Mrags145902. At least I think that's my original town. I have 3 so I forget which one is which.

Thanks mrags...I will try and add you now. My request/name is dpm1286541....thanks.

Edited by BringBackFergy

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks mrags...I will try and add you now. My request/name is dpm1286541....thanks.

if you are DMP with a whole bunch of numbers, I got ya brother. Be patient, your town will build. Word of advice, don't waste your doughnuts on anything at first. You'll want to. Just don't. Just save them for bigger ticket items. Bonuses to characters and % upgrades to cash are where it's at brother. Ask anyone in here for advice at any time if you need it man.

if you are DMP with a whole bunch of numbers, I got ya brother. Be patient, your town will build. Word of advice, don't waste your doughnuts on anything at first. You'll want to. Just don't. Just save them for bigger ticket items. Bonuses to characters and % upgrades to cash are where it's at brother. Ask anyone in here for advice at any time if you need it man.

Yep...I just checked and there were a bunch of "shaking hands" symbols over my houses and when I opened them there was cash and XP. Thanks for visiting mrags. I'll try and figure out how to reciprocate and will visit your town. I assume it will show me how to leave something there for you. EDIT: So I visited your Springfield and hit sideshow Bob and got a reward but there is money on top of your buildings...I didn't touch any of it...but how do I leave stuff for you?? Or am I not high enough in my level to do that?? eggs? or was that a passing thing during Easter?

Eggs are done. Right now it's presents but you've got to be high enough level for the quest line for it. Probably not there yet.

You can tap on any of my money stacks. That's how you help each other. Can do that with anyone you are friends with. You won't be taking anything away from them.

And yes, eventually the game will show you what to do with neighbors towns, etc...

Chances are yiu won't be able to take advantage of much of the Xmas stuff but valentines day is coming up so that yiu should be able to take advantage of.

Eggs are done. Right now it's presents but you've got to be high enough level for the quest line for it. Probably not there yet.

You can tap on any of my money stacks. That's how you help each other. Can do that with anyone you are friends with. You won't be taking anything away from them.

And yes, eventually the game will show you what to do with neighbors towns, etc...

Chances are yiu won't be able to take advantage of much of the Xmas stuff but valentines day is coming up so that yiu should be able to take advantage of.

Great. Thanks for the help mrags. I'll come back and visit. Kickass city you built there...I can see how this is a bit addicting.

Add me I'd you want. Same user name as here. My city is nothing special though. Lots of water

Water is good. Any heifers? :thumbsup: I'm sending a request now. (dpm1286541) Thanks jboyst EDIT: Nice city jboyst. The pier/boardwalk is awesome. I spray painted your tower...hope it erased ok.

Edited by BringBackFergy

Well, I'd like to thank you JBoyst. Your story urged me to type up an email to EA and I managed to get a ton in return. For my time that I wasn't able to sign in, I was awarded every item in the Thanksgiving event including all doughnut items, I was awarded 200 doughnuts, and a 10 stack of chips for the Xmas wheel. I still have horrible luck with that btw. I managed to get Lisa, maggie, and Santas little helpers ice sculptures, the other 7 spins were all cash or 50 gift cards.

Not rubbing it in here, just sharing my thanks to you because if it wasn't for your issues, I wouldn't have wrote my email and wouldn't have received anything. Also informing everyone so maybe in the future if anyone else has any logging issues, to be patient and hope EA rewards them as well.

Well, I'd like to thank you JBoyst. Your story urged me to type up an email to EA and I managed to get a ton in return. For my time that I wasn't able to sign in, I was awarded every item in the Thanksgiving event including all doughnut items, I was awarded 200 doughnuts, and a 10 stack of chips for the Xmas wheel. I still have horrible luck with that btw. I managed to get Lisa, maggie, and Santas little helpers ice sculptures, the other 7 spins were all cash or 50 gift cards.

Not rubbing it in here, just sharing my thanks to you because if it wasn't for your issues, I wouldn't have wrote my email and wouldn't have received anything. Also informing everyone so maybe in the future if anyone else has any logging issues, to be patient and hope EA rewards them as well.

Pff now I am writing to ask for 300 doughnuts and everything in the next update.

I'll see your bellyaching and raise you will all out hissy fit! Oh, it's on!

I just found out about a little bug in the game that can get you more cash and squidport tiles from people visiting your town. If you don't tap your squidport tile, news station icon, or farm icon, people can keep tapping them with each visit and the results stack for you.

So if three of you visited my town and all tapped on my squidport tile, when I log in, I will see three handshake icons there. If I tap on each one, I get three tiles instead of just one. The same thing happens with the news station and the farm. You can get extra money there. And for the person who taps the tile, it looks like they get a much larger amount of EXP.

I will gladly click on anyone's squidport tile, farm, or news station if they want to get extra money or tiles.

I just found out about a little bug in the game that can get you more cash and squidport tiles from people visiting your town. If you don't tap your squidport tile, news station icon, or farm icon, people can keep tapping them with each visit and the results stack for you.

So if three of you visited my town and all tapped on my squidport tile, when I log in, I will see three handshake icons there. If I tap on each one, I get three tiles instead of just one. The same thing happens with the news station and the farm. You can get extra money there. And for the person who taps the tile, it looks like they get a much larger amount of EXP.

I will gladly click on anyone's squidport tile, farm, or news station if they want to get extra money or tiles.

You guys are so far ahead of me its not even funny. I just got the damn mall built. :). Look forward to see what they do for Valentines or for Easter. Edited by BringBackFergy

since we have the money, grow triffids. The most XP

since we have the money, grow triffids. The most XP

I had to grow some moonshine for a quest so I'm just leaving that. I wish I has corn completed because that would be some serious cash.

Fergy, I'm shrader81 if you want to add me. It'll take time but you'll get to our level if you keep at it. Unfortunately you can't get some of the previous holiday stuff that we have, but there will be new stuff.

I had to grow some moonshine for a quest so I'm just leaving that. I wish I has corn completed because that would be some serious cash.

Fergy, I'm shrader81 if you want to add me. It'll take time but you'll get to our level if you keep at it. Unfortunately you can't get some of the previous holiday stuff that we have, but there will be new stuff.

That is a major flaw with the game. The only way to grow corn is if you rush it. The quests cycle when you have all other quests cycle. Hans doing run the Moleman thing, grandpa war stories, Snake rob quicke mart, homer something, grow triffids, grow tomaco, then grow silvertongue, then repeat it all. It's something like that.

If you do ever plant it by mistake or send someone on the wrong task, put the farm or the building they come with in storage. Doing that will reset whatever, and just replace it after that.

Thanks Schrader, look for my invite dpm1286541. Appreciate it.

By the way, if I plant Triffids it says "end of humanity"....can I plant that at Cletus' farm??

Thanks Schrader, look for my invite dpm1286541. Appreciate it.

By the way, if I plant Triffids it says "end of humanity"....can I plant that at Cletus' farm??

it gives XP but no $$ now that I have $6mm I just want XP to get doughnuts at levelup