Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok. Just used a 2nd and 3rd account to try this Squidport thing. After 2 handshakes, I noticed an additional handshake outlined. Not sure if that means I get 2 or if there's more in there somewhere.

So if anyone's got availability to click on mine. Please add to the cause.

Ok. Just used a 2nd and 3rd account to try this Squidport thing. After 2 handshakes, I noticed an additional handshake outlined. Not sure if that means I get 2 or if there's more in there somewhere.

So if anyone's got availability to click on mine. Please add to the cause.

Can't go back until tomorrow but will head there when my time is up.

What's up my fellow tapped out friends.

I have not really been playing. My stupid carpal tunnel...

Side bar:

My kid asked me to join her other building game. I did it just to help her. I promise. Lol.

It's Nemo's Reef. It's basically the same. But for whatever reason, it's not bad.

Fergy, the tiles are on a 1-2 day cool down before they can be tapped again. It all depends in the persons town your in. My tiles are right around 2 days (don't remember exactly) so you can't tap them until I have them ready.

Are the tiles just a one and done thing??...I went to Shrader, mrags and boyst again yesterday/ today and no tiles...just $$. Yours respectfully, Greedy

I screwed up and accidentally clicked on it. For me it takes 3 days before the next one is ready. I think it should be back tomorrow.

Mrags, you can work around that by leaving one handshake. If you have 5 handshakes stacked up, only tap it 4 times. You will get your 4 tiles and the squidport will still be tappable for anyone who visits your town. I screwed up and hit the last hand shake the other day when I was trying to clear out other buildings in that area.

Thanks guys. By the way, my son and wife are also playing so you may get an invite from them in the next day or so...if you are ok with that.

As long as you tell them to click on my squidport tile. :thumbsup:

I have my seaport at the bottom corner so I will not click it. I have been clicking on anyone who has theirs ready. I have been getting 500+ XP's many times. I got 800XP from someone on one click. Mine has been up for 2 days now. The longer its up the more clicks the higher the XP becomes for the next person.

Just learned a new trick. Don't think it earns you any more tiles when people click them but you can definitely receive the extra XP when you tap. When you visit a friends town, you can only tap each tile once right? Well, if you visit your friends town, click just 1 time. One tile. Then go visit another friends town, tap their tile. Just one. Then go back to the original town, and you can tap the tile again. Still looking to see if it gets you more tiles on your account when you go in, but you can definitely get 3x 700 XP when doing this.

Just learned a new trick. Don't think it earns you any more tiles when people click them but you can definitely receive the extra XP when you tap. When you visit a friends town, you can only tap each tile once right? Well, if you visit your friends town, click just 1 time. One tile. Then go visit another friends town, tap their tile. Just one. Then go back to the original town, and you can tap the tile again. Still looking to see if it gets you more tiles on your account when you go in, but you can definitely get 3x 700 XP when doing this.

I also read that it is a little tricky to get more than two stacked handshakes. You can only get one new handshake each time you log in to your town. So if you and Fergy were to tap my squidport right now, the next time I check in, I'll only have one new handshake. In order to get the third handshake, I would have had to connect to my town and clear out other buildings. People can still tap the tile at will and get the big XP though. So I guess this means the more frequently you check your town, the more likely you are to get a few extra tiles.