Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

I think it's mrags145902 but could be just mrags.

I actually have a 2nd account that I pass back and forth from. Well, initially did but now I don't bother. But yeah, should just be Mrags.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK. I now have a little bit of what David Pogue (tech editor for the NYT, NOVA Science Now host, and all-around funnily awesome guy) calls "monkey arms" from too much tablet use.... And I've had a bit of the shakes in my hands from a med I've been on since Jan. But they're delivered!

Game on, mrags! Just to confirm first before I dump like 300, that your handle is the mrags one.

I'm not so concerned about it being 1-1, but I need to be getting more than I have. And it's stupid b/c I've got the full 100 friends now and I'm literally getting like 30 in the last week, after I'd been distributing. And to add insult to injury, I see towns in my travels where every free square that can have an egg has one and the person is on level 10or 14 and obviously hasn't played for six months or died or got locked out of their account. And yet, they get all the eggs. SMH.

As soon as I get the missile launch codes, I'll have my lawyer fax over the paperwork for your signature, dude! ;-)

It wouldn't be so bad it if was next to impossible to find the snakes in half of the towns. I'm lucky to find 3 snakes in some of the larger towns. And even then, half of them wind up being eggs.

It wouldn't be so bad it if was next to impossible to find the snakes in half of the towns. I'm lucky to find 3 snakes in some of the larger towns. And even then, half of them wind up being eggs.

Yup.

This ain't like the Christmas one where at least the houses stood still and you didn't need to wait for them to come out of the woodwork.

And as I wrote above, the egg-placing causes monkey-arm.

Taking forever. I'm hoping my deal with mrags will mitigate some of the problem of getting eggs, as we'd just be shuffling them back and forth back to each other and eventually get snakes out of them.... I think. I hope.

Not liking how this update was designed....

Yup.

This ain't like the Christmas one where at least the houses stood still and you didn't need to wait for them to come out of the woodwork.

And as I wrote above, the egg-placing causes monkey-arm.

Taking forever. I'm hoping my deal with mrags will mitigate some of the problem of getting eggs, as we'd just be shuffling them back and forth back to each other and eventually get snakes out of them.... I think. I hope.

Not liking how this update was designed....

The eggs are a huge problem. They should have designed it so that you could only get snakes out of hatched eggs. Instead, there's an endless cycle of eggs and a good number of those will never result in snakes. I love how they give you the option of using donuts to buy eggs. I wonder how many suckers fell for that one.

I just logged in and there was an update. Apparently there is a new skin for Moe. I have him on an 8 hour quest so I have no idea what it is.

It's a suit. There is also a limo available in the premium items for 40 donuts.

The update also seems to have affected the ratio of eggs collected in neighbors' towns. Maybe EA tweaked it during the update due to some of the complaints. The difference was noticeable.

jboyst, I believe the next update will be out on 9 May and the Whacking Day contest will be done. TSTO Facebook page had a pic of the Captain McAllister character and said we'll "be seeing him soon." This may be conjecture, as in the past deadlines like these have come and gone and events continued.... We'll find out.

Oh, mrags, delivery was made and I've got ~90 more when I get some time.

Just made a dropoff to you of about 80 I think it was.

I saw that update too about Moe but never got the skin. Originally I was in a quest with him but when he ended it, there was nothing different. Where do you retrieve it?

Just made a dropoff to you of about 80 I think it was.

I saw that update too about Moe but never got the skin. Originally I was in a quest with him but when he ended it, there was nothing different. Where do you retrieve it?

The same happened to me. Once Moe was available, there was no suit to switch to. Maybe it is triggered when another character is free as well?

And UConn, I noticed the opposite with the eggs. I actually had one town today where I got 5 eggs. That didn't leave me feeling any better about the rate you get eggs.

The suit for Moe is in you stored items box. I just got to Drederick Tatum today and that arena also went into that box. It seems like a slight modification to the game now as those new items used to pop up automatically.

Thanks Shrader. I would have found it at some point. But thanks for letting us all know. Lol.

If anyone has extra eggs and doesn't need em, I could use em or I won't finish this line. I've got right around 5k right now. Just about to get the snake I think. I'd love to get the Coliseum at 10k but not sure I'm gonna make it.

Thanks in advance, and don't bother if you need the eggs and stuff.

I am so far behind in this game you all make me look like a rookie. Either way, I dropped off eggs to everyone but, though I only had enough to give like 5 to all of ya.

So, what is May 9th?