Simpsons Tapped Out

section122

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I will not regress in playing, just have more drive to come back and get these stupid presents to get the pub.

JBoyst. Can you reply and ask for his email or something. If love to get this guy to try and hook me up.

When I responded to his email to thank him he had replied that the case was closed and he would be unable to message me further. But, also said my email was probably the funniest thing he's ever read regarding the game.

Not at all sure what to do about the game doughnuts, though. I will probably get one of the characters when this promo is over and then get mystery boxes and buddha's.

Edited by jboyst62

When I responded to his email to thank him he had replied that the case was closed and he would be unable to message me further. But, also said my email was probably the funniest thing he's ever read regarding the game.

wow. How about on his game if he added you as a friend. Does it link emails in there at all?

wow. How about on his game if he added you as a friend. Does it link emails in there at all?

I can only assume it was him because as soon as i got on my game it was asked if i would accept the add.

I'm not sure how anyone else would have got my name, though i found field of cans because everytime i'd go to towns i'd see his name pop up as being there.

byrnestj7

Lol about field of cans. Is that someone here? I thought I added him through a friend I used to work with.

Maybe that, but I would go to your town then shraders or someones and see he'd been there, too. It was easy to memorize so I just added him. there was another one i tried to add called 'theghosts.' but they didn't accept.

JBoyst. Check your PM.

Good luck, you'll probably get some

You'll get too much crap like fences and orange trees. The odds are too low for anything decent. You're better off just buying a character, that's your only guarantee.

soooooo which one?

soooooo which one?

I would just go with someone you like. Do you have the sounds on when you play sometimes? If you do I'd lean towards someone who does have a voice. I'm sure someone here could tell you whether or not someone does have a voice. One other thing I personally would lean towards is a character who also comes with a building.

I agree with Shrader. A character with a building is a good idea. Or just a building in general. Unless you are looking for bonus'. If your looking for bonus' of go with some of the bigger items. Not sure what gives out what exactly it how many doughnuts you actually have. I know the Springfield sign and the volcano give out like 4% more to all jobs. That's pretty big. Other than that, yiu could go with the Limo and Mr Burns Rolls. Each give out 2% I think. Personally I like the cars. Makes the town look more realistic. I purposely saved up for the police car just so I could park it at the police station along with the seat van. I want the limo as well for Fat Tonys and the Rolls for Mr Burns driveways.

Ok. So I just collected all of the prizes for the gift cards in this event. I got a token icon in the side screen menu saying that with 1,000 more GCs I get more prizes. I'm going to assume its a token for the wheel. Can anyone confirm?

The reason why I'm asking, is because I have Homer and Lisa hiding in the treehouse while ell the other characters search for them. Betting me almost 1,000 GCs every 8 hours. The problem is, that Milhouses dad is also in a quest in there and I want to make sure I finish that quest line as well. I can't just tap on one of the thumbs to have Milhouse exit. So I'm not really sure what to do. Any help would be appreciated from those that have already completed everything.

Edited by mrags

Thanks. Just found that out actually.

Can I ask how everyone's luck has been on the ridiculous wheel? I haven't win anything worth a crap. I've got the Bart, Marge, and Grandpa snowmen, other than that, nothing but 1,000 spins. No clausco, no yeti. Nothing. All I want is clausco. I'm so pissed. Does anyone know of any tricks?

No tricks, other than luck.

As I wrote, it took me ~70 spins to finally get the ClausCo building. (I had actually landed on it twice and got shafted by the peg toggle thingie. Flippin' flappin'....) And yeah, it'd be nice to get it, b/c in future Christmas events, it'll help you out e.g. how the previous year's graveyards/mausoleums etc. gave out extra ghosts this past Halloween.

That donut discount from Gil didn't last all that long, either. I picked up some iTunes cards at BJ's just after Christmas, and it was gone. Oh well. I'll sit on them, then.

Newbie here. Just signed up the other day and have Lisa, Homer, Krusty, Cletus, Kwike mart, Apu...etc. A few buildings, a few roads, some donuts and some cash. Is the idea now to visit other Springfields and see what other people have?? Also, I'd like to look for stuff (I think you guys were saying people drop off eggs and stuff). I suppose eggs turn into money and that allows you to build more buildings, etc?? Still learning my way around this game. Can I add a couple of your names??

Thanks. Just found that out actually.

Can I ask how everyone's luck has been on the ridiculous wheel? I haven't win anything worth a crap. I've got the Bart, Marge, and Grandpa snowmen, other than that, nothing but 1,000 spins. No clausco, no yeti. Nothing. All I want is clausco. I'm so pissed. Does anyone know of any tricks?

I just got the last of the Christmas buildings right now. It took me up until the 92,000 card mark to finally get lucky enough.