If you believe Buddy,....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On paper as a team, were much better than when Buddy took over. Unfortunately he has a RETARD got a head coach. Which makes us look worse than ever before. Watching Chan on the sideline is like watching a monkey F$&K a football with a headset and spectacles on.

On paper as a team, were much better than when Buddy took over. Unfortunately he has a RETARD got a head coach. Which makes us look worse than ever before. Watching Chan on the sideline is like watching a monkey F$&K a football with a headset and spectacles on.

When Gailey was hired, this team had no talent....that's why no one but Gailey wanted the job. Now that the overall talent of the team has improved, maybe it will be a more attractive place in the eyes of prospective coaches.

This is your second R bomb today. Come on buddy. And your post doesn't even make any sense.

This is your second R bomb today. Come on buddy. And your post doesn't even make any sense.

actually I have 4 bombed it I think. If I offend you or anyone else, I apologize. How about I just say that Chan is mentally retarded? That's the proper usage isn't it?

As everyone else has said, the overall talent is a lot better. Our defense is getting very close to being shutdown and on offense we have one of the best backs in the league as well as a better O-line than we've has in the last 10 years which IMO is one of the biggest improvements.

i think that this colorful post illustrates what we all saw very well today. the blunt phrasing is right on par with the filth that was spewing from my mouth durring this game and it really upset me. normally i am near delusionally optimistic and today i was ready for heads to roll. making it all the better, the stillers and bengals lost. i rooted for the cowboys for nothing and now i feel dirty!

actually I have 4 bombed it I think. If I offend you or anyone else, I apologize. How about I just say that Chan is mentally retarded? That's the proper usage isn't it?

Fortunately I am not developmentally disabled, so I won't lose any sleep over it. But I'd imagine if you had a son who was and he went to school and came home crying because other kids were calling him a "retard," it might make you think twice about using the word so freely.

Fortunately I am not developmentally disabled, so I won't lose any sleep over it. But I'd imagine if you had a son who was and he went to school and came home crying because other kids were calling him a "retard," it might make you think twice about using the word so freely.

Moderator note: OK. This topic needs to return to a football discussion. Thanks.

Moderator note: OK. This topic needs to return to a football discussion. Thanks.

Yes it does.

Again, sorry if I offended anyone. Just my over exaggeration. of Chan and how idiotic he is. And of course my frustration toward him and this team.

Okay...

On the Plus Side

CJ

Better offensive line (but not a great one)

Negatives

Head Coach

Head Coach

Head Coach

Quarterback

Quarterback

Quarterback

Linebackers

Wide receivers

Lack of depth everywhere... especially at

Quarterback

Quarterback

Quarterback

Wide receiver

Linebackers

Secondary

Sounds like 7-9 to me... at best.

I agree that we are better on paper. Still, we cannot go any further in wins with the curerent coaching staff and the QB that we have.

Fitz has not had a 4th quarter win in how long?

Chan's tactical errors are getting comical to the rest of the league.

How about calling time out so that you can take your FG team off the field and then punt from the other teams 35? Seems like a 5 yard penalty would be ok at that point and not worth losing a time out over?

How about that critical 3rd and 9 and we throw deep into double coverage to an unreliable rookie (with Spiller sitting on the bench)? I am sure Chan will say "we say something that we wanted to take advantage of".

Sure Chan. Or you can put your best player on the field and make the Rams account for him.

Jeff Fisher must be laughing his arse off right now. He comes to Buffalo worried about CJ Spiller and Spiller touches the ball 8 times and no touches in the last 9 minutes.

Edited by Bob in STL

As everyone else has said, the overall talent is a lot better. Our defense is getting very close to being shutdown and on offense we have one of the best backs in the league as well as a better O-line than we've has in the last 10 years which IMO is one of the biggest improvements.

The Bills have looked adequate against awful teams. The defense couldn't get off the field when it mattered against the Rams today. They are not "very close to being shutdown." This schedule is the easiest one the Bills have had in years or will have in the near future and they completely blew it.