CJ gets 7 touches [was Note to Chan]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eight Touches isn't bad, save him for the next Head Coach, why risk getting him seriously Injured when your playing for nothing

If that was the case it wouldn't hurt as much but we still had a shot at the playoffs. Both Cinci and Pits lost today and if we won out we probably would have made it to the playoffs.

If that was the case it wouldn't hurt as much but we still had a shot at the playoffs. Both Cinci and Pits lost today and if we won out we probably would have made it to the playoffs.

And I have a Shot at nailing Scarlett Johansson too, its was a pipe dream to think we would have made the playoff even is Cinny & Pitts lost today

I not trying to be mean Its just the truth Buddy Sorry I sound rude

Edited by Matt183

I'm not as bothered about Spiller's lack of touches today (not in favor of it, but it wasn't the worst thing).

The thing that bothered me was that we had those quick WR passes anytime we wanted them, and we stopped using them. We could have dinked and dunked our way down the field, just like the Rams did to us.

I'm not as bothered about Spiller's lack of touches today (not in favor of it, but it wasn't the worst thing).

The thing that bothered me was that we had those quick WR passes anytime we wanted them, and we stopped using them. We could have dinked and dunked our way down the field, just like the Rams did to us.

you're not really bothered by the Bills' best offensive weapon getting 8 touches, while FJ got 14, and Fitz dropped back to pass 40 times?

Hell, Chandler got 5 touches.

I am old enough to remember John Rauch and Harvey Johnson using OJ as a decoy. Bills need a sea change on offense. Chan is triple guessing himself. He is no genius.

So am I, yet at least OJ was ON THE FIELD...............!!

May take another year since he signed a 5 year contract, but CJ has to be frustrated beyond belief in how little he is used. I seen it after the Miami game where he says he wants people to believe he can be a full time back and carry it 20 times. He is that confident in himself, and he has this chicken$h1t coach who refuses to put him on the field at the pivotal times in the game. Gailey has to start getting Spiller at least 20 touches a game, or this guy bolts at the first opportunity. Why would you stay and play for a coach who has no confidence to give you the rock and carry your team.