phrase's/words you are sick of.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pet peeves, there I said it. It wasn't something you wanted to hear but you had it coming. Try making sense next time. There is a wold of difference and in the end that is all that matters. We haven't had that here in ages. The truth hurts so don't get all butt hurt over it and tie your panties in a knot. You pissed in my Wheaties. I totally get where your coming from dickweed but you are wrong. No argument here but we will have to agree to disagree. Doing the same thing over and over is the definition of insanity. The PC police are out so watch what you say. That's the same blame it on someone else "I am a victim" mentality I always hear out of these !@#$s. And finally, China, Iraq, Iran North Korea and Afghanistan.

Edited by bowery4

"Perfect" - In the sense that it is used by teenage girls in response to any information given in response to a question.

For example:

Teenage Girl- Can you tell me where the restrooms are?

Waiter: Certainly, they're down the hall to the left.

Teenage Girl: Perfect.

Quite an overreaction. Perfect might be the response had the waiter said: "We employe futuristic science in this restaurant, your bladder will not fill while you dine with us, so enjoy your drinks and don't give the restroon another thought."

"Perfect" - In the sense that it is used by teenage girls in response to any information given in response to a question.

For example:

Quite an overreaction. Perfect might be the response had the waiter said: "We employe futuristic science in this restaurant, your bladder will not fill while you dine with us, so enjoy your drinks and don't give the restroon another thought."

If they were down the hall to the right would that be "not perfect"?

For example:

perhaps the meaning is more sinister, 'everything is going according to plan...the waiter answered exactly as i expected. muahaha!'

What say you

Jerrah instead of Jerry Jones

Starting a sentence with "I mean"

Discuss in a thread like ppl need to be told that

In Space

Anything Mike Mayock says

Edited by Max997