phrase's/words you are sick of.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know someone who finishes all their sentences with "right", "get it", or "know what I mean". The problem is that 99.9% of the time,

1. You are not "right"

2. I don't "get it"

3 I don't "know what you mean"

DUMBASS!

Edited by LabattBlue

I know someone who finishes all their sentences with "right", "get it", or "know what I mean". The problem is that 99.9% of the time,

1. You are not "right"

2. I don't "get it"

3 I don't "know what you mean"

DUMBASS!

youknowwhati'mtalkignabout?

Like. You know, like, I was in a store the other day and like, there were these girls that were like, OMG, like you know what I mean? Like, seriously there are other words to, like, use instead of, like, you know? I was like, whatever, and like walked away in , like, disgust.

Like. You know, like, I was in a store the other day and like, there were these girls that were like, OMG, like you know what I mean? Like, seriously there are other words to, like, use instead of, like, you know? I was like, whatever, and like walked away in , like, disgust.

• 2 weeks later...
Nothin for nothin. Hate it.

Actually, it's "not for nothing."

Thinking Out of the box

Actually it's "thinking outside the box."

My biggest pet peeve by far is "REALLY?"

That seems to be a common language crutch these days when someone is incredulous about the stupidity of others. For instance:

This is response number 97 in this thread and no one has mentioned "really" yet.

"REALLY?"

Yes you phuckin' tard. Really. What? Do I speak with forked tongue?

edit:

"REALLY? You're correcting other people's posts now? REALLY?"

"Yes, that's what I just did. Congratulations on noticing. You get a gold star."

edit:

I'm not talking about the "really" which is stated in a normal pitch and accent.

I'm talking about the "REALLY" spoken like someone is trying to question someone else's intelligence. With that ridiculous inflection.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan