2013 next seasons final game of the year... who starts at QB?

rayray808

2013 next seasons final game starting QB  

84 members have voted

1. 1. who will start our last game NEXT season?

• Ryan Fitzpatrick
    • Mike Vick
    • 2013 rookie we drafted
    • another QB we sign/trade for
    • Thigpen as a back up because we locked the playoffs with Fitz
    • Thigpen as back up because we locked the playoffs with another QB

Fitzpatrick. The Michael Vick experiment is over. Thigpen certainly isn't the answer. Based on the recent rhetoric from Nix, I don't think the team is at this point even considering a QB in the first round of the draft. Add in no coaching change and I give you no QB change barring an injury.

Fitz. And he leads us to win 12 and a division championship.

Seriously, who knows. I would not be surprised for a young QB from the draft being the starter by then. But I would also not be surprised if it was Fitz.

My personal feeling as of right now

70% chance it is Fitz

25% chance it is a QB from the upcoming draft

5% chance it is someone else either due to injury or other circumstance

If there were a Luck or a RG3 in this year's draft then I would have gone with "C". However, the crop at QB is not that great. That means that they draft someone with upside, who may need a year or more to sit and learn. Another possibility is that this rookie gets the start in that final game, if the Bills have long since been out of contention.

Look at the Rookie starters in the league right now. RG III, Wilson, and Luck are the only ones producing. To think that someone in the upcoming draft will be able to set in and outperform what Fitz can do is pure fantasy. If the team does draft someone and they do start, it is either that Fitz is hurt or that the team is 2-13.

a drafted rookie will start in a meaningless finale after bills clinch home field

Who then tears it up, leading the Bills (Ralph) to make an ill advised decision (edict) and start him in the playoffs, only to have his confidence shattered, which sends his career into a downward spiral from which he and the fans never recover.

In 2015 the team relocates to a deserted island for the good of humanity, and instead of playing football they are turned into a reality TV show called "Survivor, Lord of the Flies." The show ends as Fitznoggin attempts to vanquish his nemesis, but every time he tries to crush the rookie QB's skull the rock is either intercepted or underthrown.

Sorry, just adding a dash of reality...