Anyone Want a Flat Screen?

Chef Jim

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-LN55B650-55-Inch-1080p-Touch/dp/B001WHICF0/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1345679724&sr=1-3&keywords=Samsung+LN55B650+55-Inch+1080p+120+Hz+LCD+HDTV+with+Red+Touch+of+Color

Anyone want to buy or swap out for this TV? I have it all packed up and ready to go. It was sold for $1200 before the buyer got all douchy and I had to intercept delivery

You're always the first one to comment that file sharing is stealing, right? So you'll be returning this to Amazon immediately?

Put it on the porch to be picked up this morning so you can STFU now.

hypocrisy has it's own elegant symmetry

And you can too.

Put it on the porch to be picked up this morning so you can STFU now.

How does anyone who has read your posts here think you would do anything other than this? Hell, let's take honesty out of the equation. Only a dumbass would hold onto or re-sell a plasma TV sent to them by mistake and think that no one would ultimately be the wiser.

You're a lot of things, but a dumbass ain't one of them.

Jesus.

you gotta be KIDDING ME....seriously, you "did the right thing"? wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

give this man an award for "Honest Person of the Year"

First off it's the right thing to do and I got my TV last week so I don't need two. Also if I sold it I would get no more than $500 so what's the point. Why risk selling it and them hearing from Amazon down the road.