Jim Tressel in Buffalo Today

(716)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're trying to recruit a coach inviting them to this chese cake game was a smart move.

If you're trying to recruit a player you to bring them to the tough intra conference matchup you bring them in for a home coming one sied party.

The Jags defense looked like the Bills defense in weeks 1-8. It was amazing how everything worked on them including the wildcat.

I don't think Gailey has done a great job but I don't know if this is thr right time to start the coaching coursel.

Gene Chizick was a bum before Cam Netwon and will be one after him.

Dabo Sweeney made lemon aid out of lemons but he isn't really NFL quality HC in my opinion.

The Sweater Vest would be really interesting as he could go either way in the NFL. OUt of the 3, I'd go with the Sweater Vest. That whole Tattoo\Car thing was a bit over played. It wasn't really like he was handing out duffel bags of money or atleast he didn't caught for that. He got a pretty bad rap for not much wrong.

If you're trying to recruit a coach inviting them to this chese cake game was a smart move.

If you're trying to recruit a player you to bring them to the tough intra conference matchup you bring them in for a home coming one sied party.

The Jags defense looked like the Bills defense in weeks 1-8. It was amazing how everything worked on them including the wildcat.

I don't think Gailey has done a great job but I don't know if this is thr right time to start the coaching coursel.

Gene Chizick was a bum before Cam Netwon and will be one after him.

Dabo Sweeney made lemon aid out of lemons but he isn't really NFL quality HC in my opinion.

The Sweater Vest would be really interesting as he could go either way in the NFL. OUt of the 3, I'd go with the Sweater Vest. That whole Tattoo\Car thing was a bit over played. It wasn't really like he was handing out duffel bags of money or atleast he didn't caught for that. He got a pretty bad rap for not much wrong.

Actually, he got in trouble for the coverup attempt, more than the actual incident.