Charlie Batch

Wow I dont like the Steelers but I found myself cheering for Charlie Batch against the Ravens. There is something very old school about Batch's mechanics when he throws or even when he hands off that reminds me of the NFL Qbs back in the 80s. The guy played a hell of a game and beat one of the best Ds in football. And this from a 38 year old, 3rd string Qb?

Yes, the Steelers 3rd String QB is better than our 1st string QB. :sick:

Drew Bledsoe vs Brian St Pierre with a playoff berth on the line :wallbash:

I'm not sure why Leftwich is ahead of Batch.

I like Batch and don't like Leftwich's game.

I don't know why either of those are on an NFL roster. Batch is a local guy and a likeable guy. Plus with Ben Rothlesberger, it's not like the Steelers need that #3 QB position to develop young talent. So the Steelers have turned what used to be an unused roster spot that turns over frequently into a stable extra set of veteran eyes to watch tape and evalate defenses

Drew Bledsoe vs Brian St Pierre with a playoff berth on the line :wallbash:

I don't know why either of those are on an NFL roster. Batch is a local guy and a likeable guy. Plus with Ben Rothlesberger, it's not like the Steelers need that #3 QB position to develop young talent. So the Steelers have turned what used to be an unused roster spot that turns over frequently into a stable extra set of veteran eyes to watch tape and evalate defenses

That 4th-4 Naked Boot leg to get the first down and then the smug smile on Cowhers face....Cowher really wanted to give it to Donahoe...

Wow I dont like the Steelers but I found myself cheering for Charlie Batch against the Ravens. There is something very old school about Batch's mechanics when he throws or even when he hands off that reminds me of the NFL Qbs back in the 80s. The guy played a hell of a game and beat one of the best Ds in football. And this from a 38 year old, 3rd string Qb?

Yeah I'm also rooting for Batch to make sure we don't have a prayer at the wild card.

Yeah I'm also rooting for Batch to make sure we don't have a prayer at the wild card.

I think the Colts, Steelers and Bengals winning this week pretty much has eliminated us from the playoffs. There is only 2 WC spots and our poor tie breakers in the AFC will pretty much kill any chance that we have mathematically.

He played a good game but I'm not sold.

I think the Colts, Steelers and Bengals winning this week pretty much has eliminated us from the playoffs. There is only 2 WC spots and our poor tie breakers in the AFC will pretty much kill any chance that we have mathematically.

Those wins didn't help the Bills for sure. BUT that's why they play the games. One week at a time. Go Bills.