Say NO to Aaron Murray, PLEASE

Solomon Grundy

The guy is a Fitz clone. Can't win games win needed. Play at end of SEC Championship said it all, you can't throw the ball short of the end zone with no timeouts left.

the ball was tipped.....he was throwing to the pylon....

i have no opinion on murray....

and before this thread gets rerouted to the college forum where threads go to die....

i suggest only two forums....the stadium wall and off the wall.....

and before this thread gets rerouted to the college forum where threads go to die....

Funny about threads that get rerouted...the fun part about a game thread is getting input from alot of different people...when a great college game gets kicked to the college board, you lose 98% of the posters.

The pass in triple coverage with 50 seconds to go....very bad decision. Check down to RB in left flat. Bad coaching in the end. THey should have run the scenario all through the season. Spike it and run your best red zone play. Not QB fault. Murray will be a career back up in the NFL.

The guy is a Fitz clone. Can't win games win needed. Play at end of SEC Championship said it all, you can't throw the ball short of the end zone with no timeouts left.

That's how I feel and based on 3 seasons of play, (sorry ajzepp :mellow: )

I second that, every time a thread goes there it gets 2 or 3 more responses and it's done. There's no reason to have multiple forums just two like you said.

He's better than LandtyJones, who will never be as good as Fitz.

:lol: :lol: :lol::thumbdown:

Funny about threads that get rerouted...the fun part about a game thread is getting input from alot of different people...when a great college game gets kicked to the college board, you lose 98% of the posters.

and this.

1. You dont even watch close enough to realize that wasn't his target

2. He only led his team to 11-1 in the SEC and was a tipped pass away from a possible NC berth

Do u even know what you are typing about?

So if the receiver keeps his feet, breaks the tackle and scores Murray is a great QB?

Nice analysis.

Guest dawg7619

It seems to me that the stats should speak for him 3 3,000 plus seasons and a great game against Alabama that just came up 4 yards short .Not Bad

He was throwing a fade to the end zone. Pass was tipped. They should have spiked that ball and got themselves into a good play.

yuuuuuuuuup!! Aaron Murray for Head Coach/QB all day. 11-1 in SEC...ball was tipped vs the great Bama defense.

Georgia D gets one stop and he's a freaking saint, disagree.

Nothing about Murray screams to me NFL franchise QB. I've watched a lot of Georgia games this year, and while he has had some success in the NCAA's, the kid looks like Colt McCoy Jr. to me. Good guy, tough, gritty, solid fundamentals, but absolutely nothing special about this guy.

sounds exactly like the scouting report for Tom Brady coming out of college.

The 4 things you said about Murray sound exactly like what you would look for in someone you would be drafting especially in Rd 2-3

sounds exactly like the scouting report for Tom Brady coming out of college.

The 4 things you said about Murray sound exactly like what you would look for in someone you would be drafting especially in Rd 2-3

Oh, I would consider drafting Murray if he fell to the 3rd round. Big difference, by the way, between Murray and Brady is their arm strength/accuracy on deep routes. Murray is pretty decent in that regard for short/intermediate routes, but struggles somewhat with the deep ball. Brady can make ALL the throws with consistency.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.