Question about flying

Captain Hindsight

pretty sure your best option is to duct tape it to your back, under your shirt...that avoids all the hassles of having to declare it, check it..blah blah blah...thank you, Bin Laden....

So I'm going to be flying home this weekend from my brothers in Cinci and I have an electric razor that I want to take with me, but I dont know if I can take it on the plane. TSA guidelines are unclear and i dont want them to throw it out or mail it home

Anyone know?

So I'm going to be flying home this weekend from my brothers in Cinci and I have an electric razor that I want to take with me, but I dont know if I can take it on the plane. TSA guidelines are unclear and i dont want them to throw it out or mail it home

Anyone know?

I don'tx thinkq the razorn is a problemq but the extensionq bar and largen mirrorz you usem withz itx couldn raisen some eyebrowsm. Youz shouldn really considern electrolysism to avoidm this issuen. I thinkq mostm placesn offerm a "full backw discount".

They shave as one of their last things before suicide bombing. So they wouldn't need to pack a razor.

You know, that almost sounds legit.

In the event of a dildo, its FAA policy not to infer ownership. Always use the indefinite article "a dildo", never "your dildo".

So, when they were looking in your baggage, did they ask about "a dildo?"

Kind of the same reason they don't need a round trip ticket, or an extended vehicle warrenty? Ah the simple life!

That just reminded me, my sister in law said I fit the profile of a domestic terrorist. I mean, she is qualified to make that decision, but yeah, I am a little bit scared to fly now. She wouldn't tell me all of the reasons, not that I really tried to ask...but I have a beard, live in the country, in my 30's, semi edumacated, and a large male.

That just reminded me, my sister in law said I fit the profile of a domestic terrorist. I mean, she is qualified to make that decision, but yeah, I am a little bit scared to fly now. She wouldn't tell me all of the reasons, not that I really tried to ask...but I have a beard, live in the country, in my 30's, semi edumacated, and a large male.

And you have easy access to manure.

Is "electronic razor" codeword for battery operated sex toy? Stash it in the bung hole.

You sicko! They said "electric razor." I see no "edit" in their post (OP)... Slip on your part combining posts #1 & #2?

You have been working w/cows too long!

J/K.... :nana: :nana:

They shave as one of their last things before suicide bombing. So they wouldn't need to pack a razor.

LoL!

What harem of virgins likes their man unshaven?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

You'd be OK to fly, but please give us a heads up if you suddenly get the urge to park your vehicle in populated areas or around government buildings.