You voted for it, you own it.

RkFast

Comical...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/11/27/Katy-Perry-Teams-Up-With-Anti-Taxers-to-Fight-Big-Government

A coalition of 125 celebrity musicians, including pop singer Katy Perry, have joined forces with anti-tax advocates including Grover Norquist and the National Taxpayers Union (NTU) to oppose an intellectual property "reform" bill that critics charge expands government to the detriment of the free market.

Opponents say the Internet Radio Fairness Act, being pushed by Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.), Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.) and Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), would mandatorily lower the licensing fees paid by Internet radio giant Pandora, moving the royalties system further away from a free market and instead entrenching a system in which government sets compensation rates while picking winners and losers.

Comical...

http://www.breitbart...-Big-Government

A coalition of 125 celebrity musicians, including pop singer Katy Perry, have joined forces with anti-tax advocates including Grover Norquist and the National Taxpayers Union (NTU) to oppose an intellectual property "reform" bill that critics charge expands government to the detriment of the free market.

Opponents say the Internet Radio Fairness Act, being pushed by Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.), Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.) and Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), would mandatorily lower the licensing fees paid by Internet radio giant Pandora, moving the royalties system further away from a free market and instead entrenching a system in which government sets compensation rates while picking winners and losers.

Cult of personality trumps intelligence, practical thought or any kind of foresight apparently. That's how a marxist hack can get elected president.

Edited by Dante

That's the way I've always felt about Angelina Jolie. I don't care how hot she is; once she decide to have sex with Billy Bob Thornton, she was dead to me.

She also had some kind of weird relationship with her brother at one point didn't she? Boderline incestual, but completely creepy.