Well as bad as we've been have we been this bad?

dayman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in the tunnel side end zone. We yell nasty things at horrible players that made big mistakes. We yell at Chan for making big mistakes. We boo at the play calls (usually a FG at the half). We give the team and coaches the players as they walk off after what should have been a win only to defeat themselves. Well, at least I do all this stuff.

I hate this team with a passion.

I'm in the tunnel side end zone. We yell nasty things at horrible players that made big mistakes. We yell at Chan for making big mistakes. We boo at the play calls (usually a FG at the half). We give the team and coaches the players as they walk off after what should have been a win only to defeat themselves. Well, at least I do all this stuff.

Next time you should just tell us how you really feel. Don't hold back.

classy

I can't disagree you pay your hard earned $ for the tickets tour entitled to voice your opinion.

Correct sir. I've had seasons for 7 years. 7 damn years through some of the worst football in our history and yet I continue to purchase them every year. This year I purchased an extra ticket so that I can invite a friend every week and I'm now having a hard time trying to give away the tickets for these games. I get so sick on game day that I wanna throw up in my seat. I know on game day I will watch Chan make the wrong calls at the wrong times. I will watch old overpaid players that have no right to be on the field. I will watch pass interference after pass interference when we have the opposing team in a 3rd and long. Ill see Brad Smith on a 3rd and 2. Ill see Futz throw deep in a 3rd and 1. Ill watch a 3rd and short turn into a 4th and short as we take the field in the shotgun with no RBs in the backfield. Ill watch 3rd and 15s with a RB draw. Ill get disgusted when I see a 3rd and 8 and Fitz throws it 2 yards past the LOS to a heavily covered receiver. Ill watch Chan pull CJ in the red zone. Ill definitely see Chan send out the punting unit when were in FG range. And I'm almost always sure ill watch a loss. After spending over $150 a game in tickets. $50-100 (depending on size of tailgate party) on food and supplies. After wasting 50+ Sundays in 7 years. Sure, some games are wins and that's great. Sure I always have fun at the tailgate. But this is getting ridiculous.

I don't have 7 years of season tix in yet (few years to go) but I know what you're referring to in terms of financial commitment. Say what you want...sometimes I think if the stadium stayed absolutely silent on a poor performance it would send a message (silence is deafening...then again a good old fashioned "you suck!!" Is warranted after 13 yrs of no playoffs)

I don't see what's so wrong about that. You pay for tickets if your team that you support day to day week after week year after year upon years sucks and I go to a game where the suck continues. I'll voice my opinion. That's my right as a consumer of the product

After watching that, that is just disgraceful and disrespectful. We all want them to win and you know what they want to win too. Just imagine being in their shoes and hearing all that trash do you think that is really going to motivate them to do better, how many us had fathers yell at us like that, did we do better bc of it, Nope.

The problems with this team are obvious and until they change all the harassment in the world isn't going to make them play better an it probably just turns them off so that they play like they don't care bc nobody else does.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian