His Luck's Run Out: 11/25/2012 - Bills @ Colts GAME THREAD

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I was wrong on the opening 3 and out, they go two bad series. But I was right in the Colts march to a TD with their first possession. Only thing left in this loss is he head hanging and hands on the hips.

It's a rerun from every prior game.

Now Gailey has what he wants, the need to throw on every down. So we'll only only get confirmation that passing is not what thy should be doing more than running.

like I said on another thread, being a bills fan is a neurologic condition and doesn't get better each year until you absolutely know they are out of it, adn then you can get pissed for months, before you get excited again to then be let down again the next year. For all of the pollyeanna girls out there, it's over. If we can't beat these guys, how are we going to do against the AFC Elite.

God this sucks!!!

Should be an OC not HC. Needs someone to stop him from being himself sometimes.

Luck is 5-0 when QBR is over 80.

Current QBR Luck Tracker

18/34 219 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT, 70.59 QBR

Colts converted 4 3rd downs on that last series.

i feel like crying.

this team just sits on my chest like an elephant, crushing all hope, optimism, and belief that things can get better in life if you just have a positive outlook.

i can see whats going to go wrong from 100 miles away, but so what? every bills fan can.

why wouldnt gailey just take a knee to end the half? why havent we scored an offensive touchdown in 3 weeks? why do i even care.

flutie takes us to the playoffs?

rebuild with johnson, with bledsoe, with losman, with edwards, with fitzpatrick, and then with someone new next season.

i hate this team, i hate this season, i hate that i wasted 11 sundays this fall caring about this. i hate it all.