His Luck's Run Out: 11/25/2012 - Bills @ Colts GAME THREAD

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think these 2 Teams look pretty equal talent-wise...Which really does not say much for Buddy/Chan...You expect Luck to be better than Fitz a bit...Even as a Rookie...But this Colts Team is in the 1st year of a MAJOR overhaul...I'm not saying The Bills should be killing The Colts...I am saying at this point with the 2 Franchises The Bills should be the better Team...And they're just not showing that...If the difference is simply Luck over Fitz...Then Buddy and Chan are just not getting the job done...Period...

Lets see what they show in the 2nd Half...But this depresses me already... :lol:

The only TD they've given up was on ST and the offense has left 17 points laying on the field.

They don't look good, but they're only down 1 score about to receive the kick so iit's not all bad either.

I would hire that coach from Stanford. Supposedly he is the hottest and brightest college coach out there right now.. experts say he has a big future. Not sure if he's interested in cold, windy Buffalo though.,

I would take some bum off the street right now