Three years in, worse result than before, now what???

San-O

When they blew it up last time, Ralph said three years to rebuild. Well, it's been three years and the result

is worse.

1. Worst D in the league, after going to your backup plan in Wanny.

2. D line looks like a mess after drafting and signing top guys.

3. Gave Sh*tzy a huge multi-year contract.

4. Who is going to come to Buffalo and work for this mess of a franchise under Nix and Gailey?

What we are seeing is the vision these guys had three years ago, and it's not bright.

Now what? Start over? Ralph gives one more year because he can? Nobody wants to com here.

:cry:

I think that since we've drafted so many bums... this year we should take our draft board and flip it upside down and draft that way. And when Chan thinks he should pass he should just run and when he thinks we should run he should just pass. If we do everything opposite the results should be opposite. GO BILLS!!!

Well, we are better in some areas (o-line) and overall offense, and worse in others (linebacker and secondary (other than Byrd)).

Drafting has been average at best, and if we are going to see improvement next year and after, then a start would be to re-sign Levitre, Byrd and Urbick and get a new defensive coordinator.

Well, we are better in some areas (o-line) and overall offense, and worse in others (linebacker and secondary (other than Byrd)).

Drafting has been average at best, and if we are going to see improvement next year and after, then a start would be to re-sign Levitre, Byrd and Urbick and get a new defensive coordinator.

FWIW, we suck right? So why would signing our players that have made us suck so bad be a good thing? We want to get better right?

Oh he'll, I can't even hold my laugh after that. I must be crazy.

The last few weeks the Bills have battles well against Pats and Texans and dominated Miami for 3/4 of the game.

Defense is starting to gel, we got 2 great RBs and Byrd, Mckelvin, Gilmore are looking great.

Chandler has always been good since last year and Donald Jones is starting to emerge as a good WR.

MY QUESTION IS...WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING THIS YEAR???

The last few weeks the Bills have battles well against Pats and Texans and dominated Miami for 3/4 of the game.

Defense is starting to gel, we got 2 great RBs and Byrd, Mckelvin, Gilmore are looking great.

Chandler has always been good since last year and Donald Jones is starting to emerge as a good WR.

MY QUESTION IS...WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING THIS YEAR???

Mckelvin blows, except for special teams. Donald Duck isn't even a starter on any other team in the league. Chandler is useless as a blocker and drops way too many outside the red zone. Gilmore has shown that with some work he can become an acceptable corner. No shut down potential shown to date. In the last 3 games the Bills have lost 2. Close doesn't count in the NFL.

Buy yea, super bowl is close.

Mckelvin blows, except for special teams. Donald Duck isn't even a starter on any other team in the league. Chandler is useless as a blocker and drops way too many outside the red zone. Gilmore has shown that with some work he can become an acceptable corner. No shut down potential shown to date. In the last 3 games the Bills have lost 2. Close doesn't count in the NFL.

Buy yea, super bowl is close.

You should cheer for another team!

I like Mckelvin on Special teams. I like Chandler ( most consistent receiver when needing a first down in the last 2 years ), Jones is having a good year. NO one throws to Gilmore cuz he is that good. Bills have lost 4 games to 3 teams that are potential Superbowl champs.

GET A GRIP BRO!

Texans, Ravens, 49ers, Falcons and Pats are needing bandwagons jumpers...ALL ABOARD BPA????

Edited by curitiba

When they blew it up last time, Ralph said three years to rebuild. Well, it's been three years and the result

is worse.

1. Worst D in the league, after going to your backup plan in Wanny.

2. D line looks like a mess after drafting and signing top guys.

3. Gave Sh*tzy a huge multi-year contract.

4. Who is going to come to Buffalo and work for this mess of a franchise under Nix and Gailey?

What we are seeing is the vision these guys had three years ago, and it's not bright.

Now what? Start over? Ralph gives one more year because he can? Nobody wants to com here.

:cry:

Nothing you can do but wait for the new ownership.

Levitre and Byrd are above average players and their play is not the reason why we have not made the playoffs over the last number of years. There are no obvious replacements for these players and drafting to replace lost talent has killed this team.

You should cheer for another team!

I like Mckelvin on Special teams. I like Chandler ( most consistent receiver when needing a first down in the last 2 years ), Jones is having a good year. NO one throws to Gilmore cuz he is that good. Bills have lost 4 games to 3 teams that are potential Superbowl champs.

GET A GRIP BRO!

Texans, Ravens, 49ers, Falcons and Pats are needing bandwagons jumpers...ALL ABOARD BPA????

It is obvious he doesn't watch the games to claim Byrd and Chandler as trash. I would argue Byrd would be even better with a better D in front of him. Remember how crappy Whitner was, now he plays on an all pro D and actually looks ok.

It is obvious he doesn't watch the games to claim Byrd and Chandler as trash. I would argue Byrd would be even better with a better D in front of him. Remember how crappy Whitner was, now he plays on an all pro D and actually looks ok.

Reading comprehension is a wonderful thing. Where did I mention Byrd in my post? Chandler was not called trash? he's average, but for some Bills fans he could be seen as elite . Unless Byrd and Mckelvin are the same person, maybe knowing what player being discussed would make your points relevant..

Nothing you can do but wait for the new ownership.

It does suck worse then the current team...but that appears to be the only alternative here. Wait until the notoriously cantankerous curmudgeon passes and then we all need to hope the team is sold to someone wanting to keep it in upstate NY.

As lucrative as being an NFL head coach is... most HCing /GM candidates don't want anything to do with the Buffalo Bills given current situation with this owner and his micromanaging tendencies.

About the only thing that could save this franchise before the demise of its owner would be to hire a Mike Holmgren type to coach the Bills. The problem is at this point in time I highly doubt this owner is going to change his ways and spend outrageously to hire a Bill Cowher and then give him autonomy. Then step back and allow him to do his job without interfering.

So we wait.... :cry:

Edited by FeartheLosing