Bills/Colts Preview - Why the Bills will win in Indy!

Good positive attitude you're bring to the discussions.

It's just my opinion. I agree with Joe_the_6_pack that Buffalo looks like it should win this game, but I just don't have enough faith in this team to see them shut down Luck in critical situations. I hope I'm wrong, though.

Once the Colts negate our running game, the rest will be easy. We can't score in the red zone, and our DC won't blitz the rookie (Like any normal DC would.) Sure, It'd be nice to pull this one out, but I don't see how. -Bills 24 Colts 35

Like most games, its hard to predict based on our DC. If he calls a good game, I think we win. If we blitz 0-4 times I think we lose. We have to mix it up and not make it easy on the offensive play caller. When they know what we're going to do every play, it's easy to gameplan. Please stache, bring some more blitzes.

Well, I think it depends on which version of our defense shows up. The D has played well that last three games, if they keep it up, the game will be competitive. The O has to score, and it would help if they got lucky on special teams, again. I think its no better than 50/50. the bills are down 2 games in the standing s to the colts, but they are not that far behind in talent. Lets say they win the two they could have (Pats and titans)....then standings are a push.....but the analysis stays the same. So, I don't put much stock in the relative records.