The Patriot Way

Hater

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sir as much as respect as i have for you... No i do not.

When we watched the Pats vs Buffalo it was very telling that the players starting looking at the refs after a play. I also saw the heads starting to droop. Seemed to me is was another wtf game against Pats.

Patriots are not that good. Its the way teams play them, as individuals that is the sad affect.

Everyone backs off them the last couple years. Not just Brady but more so the DBs.

Patriots advantage has become mental not so much the team they are fielding of late.

That's just my opinion though.

if theyve got a mental stanglehold thats lingering, so be it. they still have the division, and much of the league.

i know its hard, but if take the logo off the side of the helmet, theyve had a pretty impressive decade - even if i am far from a fan. that said i totally enjoy them losing games, and cant wait for the run to be over. 18-1. what a sweet 1 it was.

Edited by NoSaint

I am not hating to just hate so don't use that against me

I don't care what anyone says The Patriots are STILL CHEATING after watching them vs the Jets yesterday yes the Jets are bad & they played bad but if you watched the first quarter its as if the pats knew what the Jets where running before the ball snap

The Patriots have less talent then their Super Bowl Wining Teams but are better then those teams, they lose Top players & coaches to other teams, & none of those Players or Coaches have any success outside of the Patriots

The Patriots have the 20th payroll in the NFL this year, they don't sign top free agents & the ones they have Johnson & Haynsworth never real played, they do Draft good but never great they never get the high Impact player although having high picks from trades & multiples picks

Usually Divisional Opponents play each other evenly but the Pats dominate AFC East & they Pats struggle vs team they rarely play within 3 year or teams with new Head Coaches, Belichick is a great coach but he doesn't do anything special or doesn't doing anything anyone else isn't

So No Team can be this good this long without doing something extra, every team has periods of ups & downs its a fact except the Pats who's worse season is better than most teams best The Patriots are on their way to 10 straight double digit the longest before was 6

You Make up your own decision & beliefs

I knew it! they paid Fitz off to throw that interception!

why is this thread not about the Texans vs Lions. I think the NFL lost all credibility when they allowed Forsett to get off the turf after an 8 yard gain to run 81 yards into the endzone. Only to add insult to injury by assessing a 15 unsportsmanlike conduct to Jim Schwartz for throwing the red flag. What in the actual F*** did I witness yesterday??? I kinda get why Suh kicked Schaub in the crotch. I was mad as hell and I'm not a fan of either team.

NE proves it is a QB driven league.

It also shows what a great HC will do for you. BB understands the game of football like no one else. And no i do not like him. BB is a great mastermind. He gets his team to buy into what he preaches. Brady has been brain washed into thinking whatever BB says it is the word of God.

If you look around the league at teams that have been good for the past decade you will see one common denominator- a very good QB and a very good HC that are on the same page. Think about it

I kinda figured that. Its just that it gets weird around here about the Pats. Someone will start a thread claiming they faked the moon landing, shot JFK, etc and posters will rush to agree. Then I say are you sure about that? PATS FAN! GO HOME!

why is this thread not about the Texans vs Lions. I think the NFL lost all credibility when they allowed Forsett to get off the turf after an 8 yard gain to run 81 yards into the endzone. Only to add insult to injury by assessing a 15 unsportsmanlike conduct to Jim Schwartz for throwing the red flag. What in the actual F*** did I witness yesterday??? I kinda get why Suh kicked Schaub in the crotch. I was mad as hell and I'm not a fan of either team.

Wrong thread

NE proves it is a QB driven league.

If you look around the league at teams that have been good for the past decade you will see one common denominator- a very good QB and a very good HC that are on the same page. Think about it

It's not just the last decade that this holds true but throughout the history of the game. At least with most of the dynasty teams.

Youre not going to beat the Patriots when you turn the ball over, especially when they get 6 out of it. Youre not going to beat them when you special team lets them score. Youre certainly not going to beat them when you do both, which makes the jets have to pass more, they like us need to have an effective run game to win.

I kinda figured that. Its just that it gets weird around here about the Pats. Someone will start a thread claiming they faked the moon landing, shot JFK, etc and posters will rush to agree. Then I say are you sure about that? PATS FAN! GO HOME!

Anyone who complains about the Patriots comes off as a whiny douchebag. Anyone who defends them is accused of being an insufferable douchebag.

That's generally the way it's worked around here.

Youre not going to beat the Patriots when you turn the ball over, especially when they get 6 out of it. Youre not going to beat them when you special team lets them score. Youre certainly not going to beat them when you do both, which makes the jets have to pass more, they like us need to have an effective run game to win.

You're also not going to beat them when your quarterback runs face first into the @sscrack of one of his blockers.

You're also not going to beat them when your quarterback runs face first into the @sscrack of one of his blockers.

I've watched that play from numerous angles now and it's still hard to say whether Sanchez went straight into the ass crack or if the contact was made primarily with Moore's right buttock.

I don't know how you can state what you did with any certainty.

First you should have wrote "He Never Has a Coherent Post" Second he was ask a Question "The Pats knew what the Jets were going to run? I answered "I wasn't saying Run the Ball I was saying running offensive & defensive plays" the answer to his question doesn't need to be in the form of a sentence & this is a Football forum not the New Yorker, I try to stick to just the facts & point without going on some rant that takes an hour to read & speaking of "Never" you never do anything but troll on a thread, you never add anything to a discussion & to Mr WEO this is the first time I posted a thread on the Patriots

A) No, that's just incorrect.

B) You can post the facts and write a short post that doesn't give the reader a headache. It's easier to read four hundred well-written words in a paragraph than fifty words that form a giant, incomprehensible sentence. If, say, you used bullet points and incomplete sentences, it's still possible to get your point across.

Look at my posting history. I complain about your posts because they are generally incomprehensible, not because you make a few grammatical errors. Is it too much to ask for posters to take a few seconds to write in a legible manner? People might take what you have to say more seriously if you took the time to attempt proper sentences.

Edited by ny33

It's not just the last decade that this holds true but throughout the history of the game. At least with most of the dynasty teams.

true-

But i believe due to the rules of the game it is even more so now. DB's can not do half the things they could 12-15 years ago.

Also the QB's are close to untouchable.

But you are right. Look at the Steelers(70's), Cowboys(70's and 90's), and Frisco(80's). Giants even can make a claim to it with Simms and Parcell. If Mannin and Coughlin win one more i would put them up there.

First you should have wrote "He Never Has a Coherent Post" Second he was ask a Question "The Pats knew what the Jets were going to run? I answered "I wasn't saying Run the Ball I was saying running offensive & defensive plays" the answer to his question doesn't need to be in the form of a sentence & this is a Football forum not the New Yorker, I try to stick to just the facts & point without going on some rant that takes an hour to read & speaking of "Never" you never do anything but troll on a thread, you never add anything to a discussion & to Mr WEO this is the first time I posted a thread on the Patriots

You refute your previous post's incoherence with a more incoherent post.

I love this place....

I've watched that play from numerous angles now and it's still hard to say whether Sanchez went straight into the ass crack or if the contact was made primarily with Moore's right buttock.

If you watch it in slow motion like the Zapruder Film, you can see Sanchez's head snap back and to the left....

Some coaching staffs have the ability to take average/mediocre talent and make them play like all-pros...some coaching staffs have the ability to make all-pro talent play like average/mediocre players. We have shown in the last decade that we have not put a coaching staff into place that can utilize our talent..average/mediocre/all-pro or otherwise.

I am NOT by any means a Patriots fan, but there has to be something to say about that. I am not saying that Buddy is the greatest GM in the world..but given the talent that Chan (and staff) has had had this year they have overly underachieved. No matter what your opinion of Beliheat is, he does have the ability to get the players to buy into the system and play above their ability. We DO NOT.

Ralph has opened the checbook......Buddy has provided.....and Chan (and, i think mainly staff eg. Wanstache) have failed. This team NEEDS coaching. How does BB and other coaches seem to be able to withstand injuries and other pitfalls and still be able to put together winning teams???? I dont know, and apparently neither does our coaching staff.

I know that we have problems LB..QB(I still think that Fitz can win if we can keep a team under 30 pts a game). So we have most of the players on D, but still cant make it happen. Sign all of the free agent D all-pro players and we still wont be any better....they have no direction. Start with Wanstache and see what happens ( ??blitz..maybe??)

Sorry, had to vent. Will be at the game in Indy Sunday. GO BILLS!!!!!