[please fix subject]Danario Alexander

Dude - our scouts sucks from top to bottom. I dont care if Nix is good - he is only one man. He cannot watch every player in the NFL and College. We need to purge our staff of all these idiots and go find proven people around the league and give them whatver kind of salary it takes to get them here.

He's been an awesome pickup on my fantasy team the last few weeks, even though he sat the bench today....winning by 60 points anyway, so it didn't hurt at all, but he put up 29 points again today after 35 last week

Ditto that. I picked him up last week and he has been Billy Fuccillo.

Dude - our scouts sucks from top to bottom. I dont care if Nix is good - he is only one man. He cannot watch every player in the NFL and College. We need to purge our staff of all these idiots and go find proven people around the league and give them whatver kind of salary it takes to get them here.

You mean like Tebow, right?

Can someone please tell me who's evaluating the talent on the roster? I remember the Bills bringing Alexander in for a tryout, but didn't make the cut over Ruvell Martin? There is no way Ruvell Martin is a better receiver than Alexander! Did Chan choose Martin over Alexander? Please enlighten me.

Who?

Can someone please tell me who's evaluating the talent on the roster? I remember the Bills bringing Alexander in for a tryout, but didn't make the cut over Ruvell Martin? There is no way Ruvell Martin is a better receiver than Alexander! Did Chan choose Martin over Alexander? Please enlighten me.

Perhaps the BILLS felt the need to have a player on the roster who could play before the second half of the season? There's a reason D.A. wasn't on anyone's roster until week 9.

Why aren't you asking who is making the decisions for the other 30 teams? Based on what you're saying we should be emulating the Chargers talent evaluation system since they are the ones that saw Alexander as a super star.

So what about the street free agents they signed like: Nelson, Jones, Chandler, Pears, Moore, etc. did they suck then or you just going to find one guy to whine about?