how to make the Pro Bowl More interesting

TheBackupQB

Get rid of the AFC vs NFC

Create a Team A and B Format ...

Then Do a lottery type selection ..qb's, rb, wr, db, lb ect....

So each team would be mixed and matched with star players in the league ...

Tom Brady could end up throw to Calvin johnson .... Tillman matched up against Brandon Marshall .... Ect ....

That would be fun to watch...

Tom Brady could end up throw to Calvin johnson .... Tillman matched up against Brandon Marshall .... Ect ....

It's only interesting if they try. Why is Brady to Johnson better than Rodgers to Johnson?

The games just too violent....i dont see the pro bowl lasting much longer. Its really pointless to see someone get hurt in a meaningless game!

I mean lets say the Bills had Andrew Luck, hes made the pro bowl....in the game he gets hit and his careers over! What would that do for the franchise?

The games just too violent anymore!

Make it interesting by making the prize money worth going out and possibly ending your career,

So the league should spend tens of millions of extra dollars incenting players to injure each other during a meaningless exhibition? :blink:

The pro bowl sucks because it's a stupid, pointless game in the first place. Fans don't care because fans don't root for individual players, they root for teams (hence your NASCAR comparison is meaningless). And if fans don't care, the game isn't going to generate any more revenue. Thus, the league has no interest in spending any more money on it.

The games just too violent....i dont see the pro bowl lasting much longer. Its really pointless to see someone get hurt in a meaningless game!

I mean lets say the Bills had Andrew Luck, hes made the pro bowl....in the game he gets hit and his careers over! What would that do for the franchise?

The games just too violent anymore!

Has this happened? Ever?

You could do it like the NHL and have like Brady and Rodgers as team captains and "draft" whoever they want. It's kinda' fun to watch. Bottom line, the NHL and NBA are also meaningless all star games and have zero defense. Why should the NFL be any different? No one on D is gonna take that extra shot on a guy (unless it's Sean Taylor blowing up Brian Moorman). Either accept the game like it is, or cease playing it.

Has this happened? Ever?

Not sure what you're getting at, that because something hasn't happened yet means it can't happen?

Regardless, Drew Brees dislocated his elbow in the 2007 Pro Bowl. It obviously didn't end his career but it's not like a career-ending or even season-ending injury is inconceivable in pro football.

Or they could just have the losing team executed,i wonder how that could go over. the game would be interesting to say the least Edited by Fergonius