Meanwhile in the rest of the world

/dev/null

SS and whatever else they have coming? Coming? What if they already have it? Did that ever cross your mind? And I guess my parents would be the first ones to ever gain citizenship in the US, live here for 40+ years, and then move back to their native land.

OK, so they have it already. Big phucking deal. I wasn't criticizing but you naturally took it that way. Thanks for sending the bottle rockets my way. You're as indiscriminate as Hamas.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hardly. It's a geo-political issue, not a beltway issue.

Sure, the lobbyists in Washington DC have nothing to do with it. Keep telling yourself that. In the meantime, the tail will continue to wag the dog.

Edited by NoJustice

Sure, the lobbyists in Washington DC have nothing to do with it. Keep telling yourself that. In the meantime, the tail will continue to wag the dog.

And you keep believing that AIPAC's money is the only thing that influences Pentagon's and CIA's decisions in the region.

Remember what I said yesterday about congratulating Israel for creating new terrorists? Well, it looks like I was right, a bus was bombed in Tel Aviv today. First time in a looonnnnggg time.

Odd you never mentioned that till Joe told you.

I wanted someone else to say it. Remember, I was the one that posed that question repeatedly. Why would I do that if I wanted to answer the question myself?

And you keep believing that AIPAC's money is the only thing that influences Pentagon's and CIA's decisions in the region.

It's not the only thing, but it is one of the major reasons.

Edited by NoJustice

http://www.jewishaz....128/aipac.shtml

Bingo there's your answer

All about lobby power in DC. That's why the goobers here who claim to be independent thinkers and opposed to special interests have been exposed as frauds on both counts. Just brain dead herd followers

Love it. The man who accuses others of following a herd mentality posts the single most mentioned organization by lefty nut jobs and Huffington Post readers.

When in doubt, point to AIPAC :lol:

You free thinker you.

Remember what I said yesterday about congratulating Israel for creating new terrorists? Well, it looks like I was right, a bus was bombed in Tel Aviv today. First time in a looonnnnggg time.

Probably because security in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem is world class?

Bloomberg TV reports, cease fire at 2 PM EST between Israel and Hamas.

It is well that war is so terrible - otherwise we would grow too fond of it.

It's funny how they announce cease fire at a certain time. I would hate to get blown up at 1:30.

Anyway Truman said peace is hell. So maybe all is hell

It's funny how they announce cease fire at a certain time. I would hate to get blown up at 1:30.

Anyway Truman said peace is hell. So maybe all is hell

Funny that a cease fire would still mean rockets from Gaza and air strikes from Israel. We certainly live in a sheltered little cocoon here in the west.

Now let's see how long before they start firing rockets again.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2012/11/2012112117122494611.html

Under the ceasefire terms, Israel was to stop all aggression against the Gaza Strip from land, sea and air, including cross-border incursions and targeted killings.

Palestinian factions were to cease all aggression from Gaza towards Israel, including rocket fire and attacks on the border.

Twenty-four hours after the ceasefire takes effect, Israel will also be committed to opening of all border crossings and ease restrictions on movements of people and goods in and out of the enclave.

Now let's see how long before they start firing rockets again.

http://www.aljazeera...7122494611.html

[/size][/font][/color]

Twenty-four hours after the ceasefire takes effect, Israel will also be committed to opening of all border crossings and ease restrictions on movements of people and goods in and out of the enclave.

is this new or status quo before the conflict started?