Meanwhile in the rest of the world

/dev/null

What is this about running "our own country"? You're a U.S. citizen.

Yes I am. I love this country and would never leave. I love the people, too. There isn't a better place on earth as far as I'm concerned. That doesn't mean I have to agree with our foreign policy. Having said that, my parents are Palestinians and I also love it there and would love to see a Palestinian state in my lifetime.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

By "ocular proof", you obviously need to see with your own eyes... The damage of Quassams?? with your own eyes? this ain't a video game...

They would've showed us the damage on CNN. No one plays the sympathy card like the Israelis. FACT. Granted, the Palestinians are a close second! LOL!

I love it how you guys ignored post #229 and went back to Hamas' artillery.

Also ignored in this thread was:

1. Israel's illegal occupation.

2. Israel's lack of courage to face Iran, whom they blame for supplying Hamas with weaponry in the first place.

3. Israel funded and helped start Hamas.

4. Why we're so buddy-buddy with Israel.

So I'll address each one myself

1. Two state solution is only solution. Israel holds all the cards, here.

2. They like to play tough guy with the people of Gaza but refuse to face Iran. They're cowards.

3. Hamas was originally started to provide Palestinian people with "charitable and educational activities", but it was more likely started to oppose Fatah and start a civil war amongst the Palestinians.

4. Lobbyists lining the pockets of politicians and to help one another develop WMD's.

I addressed the U.S.'s relation with Israel yesterday. I earlier posted a link to an article that said Israel was taking the opportunity to get Hamas to use up their sophisticated rockets before going after Iran. You know, so when Iran's nuclear abilities are demolished and Iran strikes back they don't have to worry about their back door.

BTW, what's this psycho schit about lobbyists and WMD's?

I addressed the U.S.'s relation with Israel yesterday. I earlier posted a link to an article that said Israel was taking the opportunity to get Hamas to use up their sophisticated rockets before going after Iran. You know, so when Iran's nuclear abilities are demolished and Iran strikes back they don't have to worry about their back door.

BTW, what's this psycho schit about lobbyists and WMD's?

Yeah, it's psycho schit. There aren't any Jewish/Israeli lobbyists in DC. And the Israelis don't use WMDs on Palestine. We develop them, give them to Israel and the Palestinians are the lab rats.

BTW. Re-read the bolded part. Maybe something might sink into brain.

Edited by NoJustice

I gotta go. The fam is watching X-Factor. Have a happy Thanksgiving. Peace and prosperity to the world. There's a lot to be thankful for today. Cease fire was a good way to start off tomorrow's festivities. Good night to all.

Yeah, it's psycho schit. There aren't any Jewish/Israeli lobbyists in DC. And the Israelis don't use WMDs on Palestine. We develop them, give them to Israel and the Palestinians are the lab rats.

BTW. Re-read the bolded part. Maybe something might sink into brain.

NJ,. you've left the reservation. What WMD's are being used against the Gaza Strip? It's obvious the Israelis are going to have to do something about Iran. Iran has been trying to change the focus by encouraging Hamas to stir up schit. Israel had a good idea of the strength of Hamas's more sophisticated weapons. They chose to let them use them up and shoot them down before they attacked Iran's nuclear facilities. It's pretty simple, they didn't want to have to worry about the people to the west of them and keep their Iron Dome there. Iran will fight back after its nuclear facilities have been attacked. Iron Dome will face eastward. The Palistinians are just pawns here for the Iranians.

NJ,. you've left the reservation. What WMD's are being used against the Gaza Strip? It's obvious the Israelis are going to have to do something about Iran. Iran has been trying to change the focus by encouraging Hamas to stir up schit. Israel had a good idea of the strength of Hamas's more sophisticated weapons. They chose to let them use them up and shoot them down before they attacked Iran's nuclear facilities. It's pretty simple, they didn't want to have to worry about the people to the west of them and keep their Iron Dome there. Iran will fight back after its nuclear facilities have been attacked. Iron Dome will face eastward. The Palistinians are just pawns here for the Iranians.

You're right. They don't use WMDs on Palestinians. I shouldn't have said that. I take it back. But they do have WMDs.

You're still an idiot™

I

So I'll address each one myself

1. Two state solution is only solution. Israel holds all the cards, here.

2. They like to play tough guy with the people of Gaza but refuse to face Iran. They're cowards.

3. Hamas was originally started to provide Palestinian people with "charitable and educational activities", but it was more likely started to oppose Fatah and start a civil war amongst the Palestinians.

4. Lobbyists lining the pockets of politicians and to help one another develop WMD's.

1. Palestinians insist on the right of return to all of Israel and haven't recognized Israel's statehood. So how in your convoluted mind, Israel holds all the cards? Sharon's grand experiment to show Palestinians' intention is working Withdraw from Gaza and have Palestinians prove that they can be a peaceful neighbor before serious negotiations on a two state solution can begin. How has that worked out?

2. Israel has never shied away from people who directly attack it, be it Palestinians, Egyptians, Lebanese, Jordanians or Syrians. You may ask Ugandans if Israelis are cowards. Meanwhile, Iran continues to wage a proxy war against Israel, and Hamas is happy playing the patsy. Why aren't Iranians cowards for having Hezzbolah do its dirty work? And btw, Israel has hit Iran pretty hard without resorting to a shooting war, which in your infantile video game mind is the only thing that counts.

3. Hamas' origins are with the Muslim Brotherhood, so how in the world do you get the notion that it was started and funded by Israel?

4. Netanyahu came as close as a foreign leader can get to endorsing Romney and stonewalling Obama. Yet who won the election? If the lobby was so powerful, wouldn't it also have a greater impact on the election? Obama won California, NY, NJ, Ohio & Florida, states with a very high Jewish population and the base for campaign contributions, and Obama has held the hardest line against Israel in recent memory.

Now, I'll sit back and watch your head explode watching an innocent fireworks display.

Oh yes, you're still an idiot™

I will say man I almost never agree with you but you sure fight the good fight. Out numbered 10-1 on here and still pluging :thumbsup: And I mean that in a good way.

What can I say, I was cursed at birth. Born-n-raised in Buffalo, NY with parents from Palestine. One thing we share in common is we both know how to take a hit, wipe ourselves off and get hit again and again and again...lol

You're still an idiot™

1. Palestinians insist on the right of return to all of Israel and haven't recognized Israel's statehood. So how in your convoluted mind, Israel holds all the cards? Sharon's grand experiment to show Palestinians' intention is working Withdraw from Gaza and have Palestinians prove that they can be a peaceful neighbor before serious negotiations on a two state solution can begin. How has that worked out?

4. Netanyahu came as close as a foreign leader can get to endorsing Romney and stonewalling Obama. Yet who won the election? If the lobby was so powerful, wouldn't it also have a greater impact on the election? Obama won California, NY, NJ, Ohio & Florida, states with a very high Jewish population and the base for campaign contributions, and Obama has held the hardest line against Israel in recent memory.

1) Didn't Abbas practically rescind the right of return a couple of weeks ago? Maybe that's why tensions rose again since I doubt the other factions agree.

4) Yep, 70% + of the Jewish vote went to BHO.

I will say man I almost never agree with you but you sure fight the good fight. Out numbered 10-1 on here and still pluging :thumbsup: And I mean that in a good way.

I wouldn't say completely outnumbered. He has Joe the Six pack/lybob... ok he's outnumbered.

You're still an idiot™

2. Israel has never shied away from people who directly attack it, be it Palestinians, Egyptians, Lebanese, Jordanians or Syrians. You may ask Ugandans if Israelis are cowards. Meanwhile, Iran continues to wage a proxy war against Israel, and Hamas is happy playing the patsy. Why aren't Iranians cowards for having Hezzbolah do its dirty work? And btw, Israel has hit Iran pretty hard without resorting to a shooting war, which in your infantile video game mind is the only thing that counts.

3. Hamas' origins are with the Muslim Brotherhood, so how in the world do you get the notion that it was started and funded by Israel?

Now, I'll sit back and watch your head explode watching an innocent fireworks display.

Oh yes, you're still an idiot™

Wrong on all counts. As a matter of fact Peres just said today that Obama has given more financial aide to Israel than any other president. Hamas was funded by the Israelis, look it up.

Wrong on all counts. As a matter of fact Peres just said today that Obama has given more financial aide to Israel than any other president. Hamas was funded by the Israelis, look it up.

:lol: Right.

I think we know who is wrong in this thread.

Dear lord you're a simpleton.