Meanwhile in the rest of the world

/dev/null

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NJ, we've had discussions in the past and they've been somewhat reasonable. Right now you're acting like Ducky and if you want anyone to take you seriously he's not one to emulate.

Okay, okay. I submit. Hamas is an elite fighting machine. They should be in the same ring as Israel. If this were pay per view they wouldn't even be as highly regarded as Peter McNeeley.

No, they landed in empty fields because they have no guidance systems.

They didn't all land in empty fields. Some did hit an actual target. No real damage. Rhetoric vs reality. Period!

Okay, okay. I submit. Hamas is an elite fighting machine. They should be in the same ring as Israel. If this were pay per view they wouldn't even be as highly regarded as Peter McNeeley.

They didn't all land in empty fields. Some did hit an actual target. No real damage. Rhetoric vs reality. Period!

Link?

Listen, if you keep jabbing me with a pocket knife it won't take me long to open your belly up with my bowie knife.

Wrong anaology. In this instance it's more like stab you with a pocket knife come at me with a RPG.

Link?

I've been watching CNN for two days. I've seen some homes get hit. Trust me when I tell you those rockets are a joke.

Wrong anaology. In this instance it's more like stab you with a pocket knife come at me with a RPG.

I've been watching CNN for two days. I've seen some homes get hit. Trust me when I tell you those rockets are a joke.

Oh OK so you have me convinced now :lol:

I agree with gg 's latest assessment

Listen, I hate violence, but even I know Israel has to strike back in it's own defense. Even from "bottle rockets". I'm just of the belief they should handle it like they handled the car that held Hamas members. Systematic, targeted assassinations over a couple of months. Make Hamas feel safe by backing off a couple of days, wait for them to come out in public and then BOOM! See ya later terrorist. It's as simple as that.

I keep going on about Rhetoric vs reality and maybe you should open your eyes to that too. The Palestinians need and deserve their own country. The Palestinians' body count over the years isn't nowhere near the amount of Israel's, we're talking decimal points here. The Palestinians suffer from human and civil rights violations. The Occupied Territories are ILLEGAL. The settlements are ILLEGAL.

Israel holds all the cards when it comes to real peace. They just don't want any part of it. Two state solution is the only solution. Get that through your thick freakin' skulls. Until then don't be surprised over what happens.

Edited by NoJustice

Perhaps they should start by eliminating the clause in their charter that calls for the destruction of Israel?

Just a hunch.

For real. They can't be that stupid to actually believe it's even possible. Freaking recognize Israel's right to exist. Stop targeting innocent civilians. Drop the tough guy act, because you ain't. And play nice neighbor.

Israel, give us some scraps to make our own country in. Dismantle all the settlements. Allow us to run our country on our own.

Simple, but the reality is they both hate each other too much for that. Real peace died with Rabin's assassination.

So that means it's not fair huh???

For real. They can't be that stupid to actually believe it's even possible. Freaking recognize Israel's right to exist. Stop targeting innocent civilians. Drop the tough guy act, because you ain't. And play nice neighbor.

Israel, give us some scraps to make our own country in. Dismantle all the settlements. Allow us to run our country on our own.

Simple, but the reality is they both hate each other too much for that. Real peace died with Rabin's assassination.

There were settlements in Gaza that were taken down when Israel left. I'm quite certain that they would be in any peace process.

Accurate or not. Those weapons are a joke. The ones that hit in actual residences did very little damage.

A 12" rocket is not a joke. That's an explosive payload roughly on par with the 500-lb bombs the Israelis drop in response.

And your insisting so disparages both the Israelis who are being bombarded, and the Palestinians who are launching the damn things. And it insures you are incapable of discussing the subject, since you can't do so without resorting to ridiculous hyperbole.

And Iron Dome's PK is closer to 50%, btw.

let's try this instead... I know explosives because at one time, it was my job.... NOTHING that goes !!!!BOOM!!!! regardless how you hope to minimize it, are a joke...

A 12" rocket is not a joke. That's an explosive payload roughly on par with the 500-lb bombs the Israelis drop in response.

And your insisting so disparages both the Israelis who are being bombarded, and the Palestinians who are launching the damn things. And it insures you are incapable of discussing the subject, since you can't do so without resorting to ridiculous hyperbole.

And Iron Dome's PK is closer to 50%, btw.

let's try this instead... I know explosives because at one time, it was my job.... NOTHING that goes !!!!BOOM!!!! regardless how you hope to minimize it, are a joke...

Show me the ocular proof. Show me the death toll. Until then, ssssshhhhhhh!

What is this about running "our own country"? You're a U.S. citizen.

I love it how you guys ignored post #229 and went back to Hamas' artillery.

Also ignored in this thread was:

1. Israel's illegal occupation.

2. Israel's lack of courage to face Iran, whom they blame for supplying Hamas with weaponry in the first place.

3. Israel funded and helped start Hamas.

4. Why we're so buddy-buddy with Israel.

So I'll address each one myself

1. Two state solution is only solution. Israel holds all the cards, here.

2. They like to play tough guy with the people of Gaza but refuse to face Iran. They're cowards.

3. Hamas was originally started to provide Palestinian people with "charitable and educational activities", but it was more likely started to oppose Fatah and start a civil war amongst the Palestinians.

4. Lobbyists lining the pockets of politicians and to help one another develop WMD's.

And I am a Canadian citizen. that doesn't mean I don't refer to Italy as home.

What does that have to do with it? His parents left there and he was born in the U.S., I guess. If the Palestinian cause is so important to him, leave North America, go back and show the balls that he is saying the Israelis don't have. And, BTW, if I was Canadian I'd claim Italy as home too. :lol: