Meanwhile in the rest of the world

/dev/null

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And that, in particular, is your problem. Domination.... Heck with those "other "Semites" since they don't look like us...

You still didn't answer the question though... "What is a Palestinian?"

Like I said, I'm not going to play that game with you, Newt. I know where you're getting at. the fact is we are Palestinians, now, and that's all that matters. Don't try to pretend like we don't exist. Besides, that job belongs to the Israelis. "Hamas doesn't recognize our right to exist".

Well there you go. Gaza is its own state and could very well prosper if they would ... (you know the rest).

That's a joke and you know it.

They should let the West Bank free and just keeping bombing Gaza to prove a point. Act right first. :)

Where has diplomacy and peace gotten the Palestinians of the West Bank? More illegal settlements? Checkpoints? The right of no return?

They should let the West Bank free and just keeping bombing Gaza to prove a point. Act right first. :)

Maybe but this isn't disney world

They're better off than GAza by any standard.

I'm having a deja vu. Oh wait, I said all this in the afternoon while I was asleep at my work desk :lol:

Like I said, I'm not going to play that game with you, Newt. I know where you're getting at. the fact is we are Palestinians, now, and that's all that matters. Don't try to pretend like we don't exist. Besides, that job belongs to the Israelis. "Hamas doesn't recognize our right to exist".

That's a joke and you know it.

Where has diplomacy and peace gotten the Palestinians of the West Bank? More illegal settlements? Checkpoints? The right of no return?

yeah, that domination thing again huh?

Sure, they are, but they still lack basic civil and human rights. My parents were born there and they're not even allowed to live there. Sad.

They are not allowed in the West Bank or Israel? When I was in Israel, I met plenty of Palestinians.

They are not allowed in the West Bank or Israel? When I was in Israel, I met plenty of Palestinians.

Of course there are Palestinians in Israel. Where do some of you get this s**t from? My parents went back home recently to the West Bank, where they were born, and were given a two month visa. They were rejected by Israel for an extension when the two months were up. They're 60+ hoping to retire in their homeland and they can't even stay longer than two months. It's a travesty.

Of course there are Palestinians in Israel. Where do some of you get this s**t from? My parents went back home recently to the West Bank, where they were born, and were given a two month visa. They were rejected by Israel for an extension when the two months were up. They're 60+ hoping to retire in their homeland and they can't even stay longer than two months. It's a travesty.

I honestly think we'll see a two state solution in my lifetime. Hopefully I'm right.

and who's fault is that again?

My parents. They're to blame. That's who.

I honestly think we'll see a two state solution in my lifetime. Hopefully I'm right.

Hopefully you are right, but that isn't going to happen.

and who's fault is that again?

Hey now, don't go towing the "company line". Anything he doesn't agree with is rejected out of hand, you know, because he's right and we're all just too blind and stupid to see what's "really" going on.

huh?

My parents. They're to blame. That's who.

Hopefully you are right, but that isn't going to happen.

huh?

Where have your parents been living? What is their citizenship?

Late to the party, but Koko, give it up. This guy is only an enabler, and too simple of mind....

In a mind like his, he would argue that if say, Riverside Canada, began launching Qassam rockets at B'lo, it ok, because most of them miss, and simply fall harmlessly into the lake. But if those big bad Buffalo residents retaliate, oh my goodness!!! We can't really hurt you anyway!!!

Meanwhile, BECAUSE of this barrage of missiles, almost an entire nation is on hold, ducking and hiding, just in case one of the rockets hits nearby..... Sure, they can strike back when possible, except that most times, those launches are from highly populates areas, on purpose, to enhance the "collateral damage" view in the news. Sort of like the child's game, "na-na-na-na, you can't catch me!"

Hamas, and this character, try to fight a war in the press. Unfortunately, we're actually the ones that taught them how though we suck at it anymore....

NoJustice.... War is hell, and it's supposed to be... If you want to start one, better be willing to finish it, and not run home crying to mom....

Did you see the video of Israel taking out that car with members of Hamas in it? Now that was an adequate response. The rest is unnecessary brutality.

I'm not being contrary here. What country were they born in?

They were born in the West Bank.

It's interesting that *someone* here somehow failed to mention that, according to Palestinian and Israeli figures, of those 100ish Palestinian deaths so far, between 60 and 80 of them were militants.

Oh and it seems that 6 of those Palestinians were summarily executed by Hamas.

Edited by Koko78