Meanwhile in the rest of the world

/dev/null

Then cut out being a stupid schit and deliberatly mis-framing what I said. It should be very clear that I was addressing who was behind the violence, not that Iran was sending rockets into Israel from their territory. Calling me "daft" isn't an insult? BTW, what gives you some special inside insight into the middle east?

No, I never called you daft. I said your original statement was daft and only after your stupid schitt jibe.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, I didn't make a "daft" statement. Iran is responsible for fomenting a tremendous amount of problems in the entire middle east. Instead of coming up with reasonable arguments against what I've posted, you just state that I'm wrong and you can't be bothered proving it because you are so superior. Who are you, this board's European Connor?

What's a Palestine/Israel debate without NJ?

If what you're saying is true, 3rd, then that makes Israel nothing more than a bunch of spineless cowards. Go attack Iran. Have some balls instead of lining up your tanks against a people without an army.

Oh the horror, oh the terror for the poor Israelis. I laugh everytime the media shows pictures/videos of them being so terrified of those pathetic bottle rockets that Hamas launches at them. Over a 1000 rockets launched and only three deaths? Yeah, that's some serious artillery. The Palestinians have experienced far more terror in one week than the Israelis have faced in the last five years combined.

Lift the blockade, Israel. What are you afraid of?

Enlighten us then. Go on any social media or a lot of the media and you'll see plenty of anti-Israel rhetoric so how could you accuse someone of just blindly following the media?

I'm not sure if that's the case with the US media. I'm guessing (someone correct me if I'm wrong) that the US media coverage is very much on the Israeli side.

I'm not sure if that's the case with the US media. I'm guessing (someone correct me if I'm wrong) that the US media coverage is very much on the Israeli side.

No, the U.S. Media tends to be very liberal and not very supportive of the Israeli side. That's how you get fake injuries from the Gaza Strip showing up on the news.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Check twitter. I've been watching CNN as well and it seems pretty even.

Obviously the exact same as without.

Oh the horror, oh the terror for the poor Israelis. I laugh everytime the media shows pictures/videos of them being so terrified of those pathetic bottle rockets that Hamas launches at them. Over a 1000 rockets launched and only three deaths? Yeah, that's some serious artillery. The Palestinians have experienced far more terror in one week than the Israelis have faced in the last five years combined.

So intent doesn't matter? If I chase you with a knife and don't manage to kill you, does that not give you the right to defend yourself?

Probably the same thing that Egypt is afraid of since they also have closed their border with Gaza.

If what you're saying is true, 3rd, then that makes Israel nothing more than a bunch of spineless cowards. Go attack Iran. Have some balls instead of lining up your tanks against a people without an army.

Did I say Hamas was blameless? Who started this? Iran will get their due.

Check twitter. I've been watching CNN as well and it seems pretty even.

[/background][/font][/color]

Obviously the exact same as without.

So intent doesn't matter? If I chase you with a knife and don't manage to kill you, does that not give you the right to defend yourself?

[/background][/font][/color]

Probably the same thing that Egypt is afraid of since they also have closed their border with Gaza.

Egypt simply doesn't want to get on Israel's bad side.

Intent? Are you kidding me? They have slaughtered over 100 Palestinians and you want to talk to me about intent? Lift the blockade and then see if the attacks continue, which they most likely will, but nonetheless, lift it and then close it again if you have to.

No matter what you tell me I still believe the Israelis are cowards. Plain and simple. They have 75k soldiers on stand-by for little old Gaza? Pu***es.

Did I say Hamas was blameless? Who started this? Iran will get their due.

I'm not saying Hamas is blameless, either, because they are. But Israel continues to point the finger at Iran and they do nothing to them. The cowards are waiting on Big Bro to do the real fighting for them. Cowards.

Intent? Are you kidding me? They have slaughtered over 100 Palestinians and you want to talk to me about intent? Lift the blockade and then see if the attacks continue, which they most likely will, but nonetheless, lift it and then close it again if you have to.

No matter what you tell me I still believe the Israelis are cowards. Plain and simple. They have 75k soldiers on stand-by for little old Gaza? Pu***es.

I'm not saying Hamas is blameless, either, because they are. But Israel continues to point the finger at Iran and they do nothing to them. The cowards are waiting on Big Bro to do the real fighting for them. Cowards.

Who situates their rocket launchers next to schools and playgrounds?

Egypt is run by the Muslim Brotherhood. I highly doubt they care about what Israel thinks

Are you this !@#$ing clueless?

Yes intent. If Hamas had access to the kind of military Israel had, do you think Hamas would use discretion in its targets or it would just bombard Tel Aviv and Jeruselm into submission?

Hamas has fired thousands of rockets blindly into Israel hoping it hits something. The fact that their military is not powerful enough doesn't wipe away the intent to kill.

Yes cowards. Certainly Israel should risk their soldiers lives to stop Hamas so some Palestinian who lives in the USA could hate them just a little bit less correct?

Given that Hamas has clearly stated they have no intent on negotiating with Israel, who are the really pussies?

Edited by meazza

Congratulations to Israel, by the way, they just created thousands of new terrorists. Good job. And the cycle continues.

The aggressor is the victim. You elect a government bent on destroying its neighbor and you reap what you sow.

Congratulations to Israel, by the way, they just created thousands of new terrorists. Good job. And the cycle continues.

Thousands of new terrorists are going to need guns and ammo. Think of all the new jobs this will create.

Of course Israel will fight back, so they'll need to buy ammo too. More new jobs

Israel fighting back will create more new terrorists who will need guns and ammo.

And the cycle continues

The Keynseians should be smiling

COWARDS!!!!

Always nice discussing **** with you. One wonders how a situation would be resolved when people resort to shouting and talking points.

I do feel for the children who are caught in the cross hairs because of their parents hatred for Israel but that is life.

Tel Aviv is much more densely populated.

Regardless, Gaza is packed in with people. You can't compare Gaza to Tel Aviv or any other major metropolis in the world. The reason I say that is because these people can't even leave. They're stuck there. BIG difference.

Name one nation that wouldn't mobilize its army if it had one rocket fired at it from a neighbor, let alone 100?

Cowards for not attacking Iran? Then the US are cowards as well (like they were for not attacking the Soviet Union, even though the Soviet proxies were killing Americans).

Hamas/Iran miscalculated again on stoking a wider regional conflict, which idiots like you think would be a good thing.

Edited by GG

Regardless, Gaza is packed in with people. You can't compare Gaza to Tel Aviv or any other major metropolis in the world. The reason I say that is because these people can't even leave. They're stuck there. BIG difference.

They could ask their biggest mouth pieces Jordan and Egypt to let them in but clearly, they all love voicing their support of the Palestinian cause but actually doing something about it is another thing entirely.

The aggressor? Do your eyes deceive you? Or maybe common logic.

Once again, who initially launches rockets? Who elected the government that launches the rockets?