Meanwhile in the rest of the world

/dev/null

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah nice we back rebels in Syria (including h Al qeada) because we say the govt reacted too strongly to one demonstration, yet we give Israelis a free pass to do as they please no matter hpw many civilians they kill, even the weapons to do it, in spite of decades of illegal settlement building and the longest running oppressive occupation since WW2

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Yeah nice we back rebels in Syria (including h Al qeada) because we say the govt reacted too strongly to one demonstration, yet we give Israelis a free pass to do as they please no matter hpw many civilians they kill, even the weapons to do it, in spite of decades of illegal settlement building and the longest running oppressive occupation since WW2

Gaza is occupied?

Blockade with ongoing "targeted" assassinations (only qualifies as targeted if civilians and media are the targets), probably even worse than the undisputed occupation of west bank. All on your dime buddy. How do you feel about that?

Yes Israel is blockading Gaza. Rafa is also restricted by the Egyptians even though they are supposedly "allies". No outrage there from the rest of the world now is there?

Try and remember why the blockade was instituted in the first place. I wonder if the Fatah backed West Bank Palestinians will react the same way if Israel decides to get up and leave. Certainly it would prove that Palestinian leaders don't actually want peace.

On my dime? I see my tax dollars go to much worse than that.

Edited by meazza

Blockade with ongoing "targeted" assassinations (only qualifies as targeted if civilians and media are the targets), probably even worse than the undisputed occupation of west bank. All on your dime buddy. How do you feel about that?

Which team is wearing the masks? That's usually an indication of guilt.

post-9928-0-53090700-1353388446_thumb.jpg

More like try to remember why hamas won election in the first place. Because Israel made it clear they'd continue to control every aspect of Gaza, make it as miserable a place as possible, and kill people there at will. All on your dime buddy.

Israel left Gaza. Why would they get up and walk away from a place they wanted to control buddy? Once they left, Hamas was elected into power (though now illegitimate since they were supposed to hold other elections).

So once again, Israel blockaded Gaza once the rocket fire began. Once Hamas took over, Egypt did as well. Now that Egypt is controlled by the MB, the border crossing is still restricted.

So explain the lack of consistency in your argument.. buddy.

Which team is wearing the masks? That's usually an indication of guilt.

Except the Syrian rebels ? Lol

http://www.globalnews.ca/pages/media.aspx?id=6442578091&mediaID=6442578081

You buddy. Completely dodging support of syrian rebels (including Al Qaeda) for one alleged govt crackdown, while cheer leading israel's whatever goes policy , after decades of brutal occupation.

You buddy. Completely dodging support of syrian rebels (including Al Qaeda) for one alleged govt crackdown, while cheer leading israel's whatever goes policy , after decades of brutal occupation.

http://www.globalnew...iaID=6442578081

I haven't mentioned anything about Syria or its rebels in any post on TBD nor anyone else so that accusation would be inaccurate if not a giant strawman for someone who can't back up his own argument.

Edited by meazza

http://www.globalnew...iaID=6442578081

You go buddy, Muslim Brotherhood all the way, with a little help from their friends, Al Qaeda.

Explain our foreign policy either of you bozos. The inconsistency of supporting Israel politically, economically and militarily against palestineans, while supporting the rebels in Syria.

I'm not saying palistieans haven't made their fair share of mistakes and don't have plenty of bad apples, just waiting for you goobers to explain why its morally correct to support Israel unconditionally and oppose Syria unconditionally.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Iran is smuggling rockets to Hamas in Gaza. Hamas is a known terrorist group. Also, you know damn well that Iran was supplying the insurgents in Iraq. In fact we even caught some of Iran's Revolutionary Guard there. No mistakes made here.

You stated that Iran was guilty of shelling Israel. That's simply incorrect.

More like try to remember why hamas won election in the first place. Because Israel made it clear they'd continue to control every aspect of Gaza, make it as miserable a place as possible, and kill people there at will. All on your dime buddy.

Nice revisionist history buddy. Hamas won largely because PA was corrupt, people were tired of their crony rules and Hamas had built up a decent organization that provides real services to the Gaza residents. So people voted for change, hoping that Israel would ignore the minor factoid that Hamas' charter includes the elimination of Israel. Tough miscalculation, no?

Democracy is not a free lunch.

You stated that Iran was guilty of shelling Israel. That's simply incorrect.

No, you stupid schit, Iran is responsible for the shelling of Israel. Hamas is guilty too, along with the deaths of innocent people in their own territory. Setting up rocket launchers next to schools and playgrounds is a cowardly way to act. Faking injuries for the newspeople shows their character. Regardless, Iran is the ultimate evil in the area and will deserve whatever it gets.

No, you stupid schit, Iran is responsible for the shelling of Israel. Hamas is guilty too, along with the deaths of innocent people in their own territory. Setting up rocket launchers next to schools and playgrounds is a cowardly way to act. Faking injuries for the newspeople shows their character. Regardless, Iran is the ultimate evil in the area and will deserve whatever it gets.

Calm down. You made a daft statement and I corrected you on it. As for the rest of your hysterical post, I can't be bothered to reply to it. All along you've shown you know nothing at all about what goes on in that region of the world except for what you're spoonfed by your media (and which you believe unquestioningly) so there's not really much point in attempting any sort of dialogue with you.

Calm down. You made a daft statement and I corrected you on it. As for the rest of your hysterical post, I can't be bothered to reply to it. All along you've shown you know nothing at all about what goes on in that region of the world except for what you're spoonfed by your media (and which you believe unquestioningly) so there's not really much point in attempting any sort of dialogue with you.

Enlighten us then. Go on any social media or a lot of the media and you'll see plenty of anti-Israel rhetoric so how could you accuse someone of just blindly following the media?

Edited by meazza

No, I didn't make a "daft" statement. Iran is responsible for fomenting a tremendous amount of problems in the entire middle east. Instead of coming up with reasonable arguments against what I've posted, you just state that I'm wrong and you can't be bothered proving it because you are so superior. Who are you, this board's European Connor?

No, I didn't make a "daft" statement. Iran is responsible for fomenting a tremendous amount of problems in the entire middle east. Instead of coming up with reasonable arguments against what I've posted, you just state that I'm wrong and you can't be bothered proving it because you are so superior. Who are you, this board's European Connor?

If you start going nuts and referring to people as "stupid schitts", don't be suprised if they then can't be bothered to debate with you. You want a rational debate then cut out the insults.

If you start going nuts and referring to people as "stupid schitts", don't be suprised if they then can't be bothered to debate with you. You want a rational debate then cut out the insults.

Then cut out being a stupid schit and deliberatly mis-framing what I said. It should be very clear that I was addressing who was behind the violence, not that Iran was sending rockets into Israel from their territory. Calling me "daft" isn't an insult? BTW, what gives you some special inside insight into the middle east?