Wouldn't it be awesome

Tu-Toned

This time in the first wild card round of playoffs. I think that if we can get on a roll, which is a very big if,

and somehow sneak into the playoffs, that this could be a real possibility. I know, and have seen similiar

sentiments here, that when the game was over I was really wishing that we had more time in that one

or faced them again. We may just get that chance. Would love to see Wood steamroll the punk just once.

The 2004 Bills were 3-6 after losing on the road to the Pats. Then - in what would turn out to be the high water mark for the entire decade - ran off a stunning six victories in a row including wins over the Dolphins, Rams, and Seahawks to go to 9-6. With a few weeks to go I recall with all the tie breakers it would be almost impossible for the Bills to get in even if they won out but everything started to break their way. They were still on the outside looking in under all the scenarios going into the final week of the season but everything that had to happen did and all they needed was a win at home against a Steeler team resting its starters that day to get in.

The 2004 Bills were 3-6 after losing on the road to the Pats. Then - in what would turn out to be the high water mark for the entire decade - ran off a stunning six victories in a row including wins over the Dolphins, Rams, and Seahawks to go to 9-6. With a few weeks to go I recall with all the tie breakers it would be almost impossible for the Bills to get in even if they won out but everything started to break their way. They were still on the outside looking in under all the scenarios going into the final week of the season but everything that had to happen did and all they needed was a win at home against a Steeler team resting its starters that day to get in.

Only issue...

The 2012 Bills D ranks at the bottom

The Bills haven't put together consecutive wins in November or December since 2010--which the team went 4-12.

The Bills are 2-13 vs. the AFC East and still have 3 games to play vs. Dolphins (2) and Jets (1)!

Chan Gailey is still the HC!

Dave Wannstedt is our Ass.HC/DC!

The Bills are not that good!

Anyways, Go Bills!

I thought you can't play someone from your own division in the wild card round? Or is that just baseball?

Fluffhead, my good fellow, this happens frequently in the NFL. You may recall the painful loss at Miami in the wildcard round in '98, as just one of many examples. A game that ended in agonizing comedy of errors. Andre Reed getting jobbed at the goal line... Reed getting up to argue the point and getting flagged, and finally THE FLUTE MAN coughing up the rock to seal the deal.

Fluffhead, my good fellow, this happens frequently in the NFL. You may recall the painful loss at Miami in the wildcard round in '98, as just one of many examples. A game that ended in agonizing comedy of errors. Andre Reed getting jobbed at the goal line... Reed getting up to argue the point and getting flagged, and finally THE FLUTE MAN coughing up the rock to seal the deal.

Yes I remember, I think that rule is only in baseball. Stupid, Stupid brain of mine

I think that if we can get on a roll, which is a very big if, and somehow sneak into the playoffs

I don't want the Bill's to sneak into the playoffs. Teams that "sneak into the playoffs" only end up getting eliminated in the first round. Either way, you won't have to worry about it. The Bills won't be in the play offs

I don't want the Bill's to sneak into the playoffs. Teams that "sneak into the playoffs" only end up getting eliminated in the first round. Either way, you won't have to worry about it. The Bills won't be in the play offs

Sorry my freind, and you very well might be right, but if we do get in, the only way possible will be for us to "sneak in" so to

speak, in other words, if we are still in it against the Jets, we will not be resting our starters.

I don't understand this opinion but it seems to be frequently posted the last few days.

Giants snuck into the play-offs last year and frequently the teams with the best records and bye weeks lose their first game.

I'm not saying the Bills could win the super bowl if they snuck in but once the play-offs start anything can happen so why on earth would anyone hope for the Bills NOT to make it this year regardless of what their record for getting in happened to be?