Bills-Pats on NFL Replay, NFL Network at 9:30 EDT

Rico

Yeah he gave Pittsburgh that Super Bowl over a much more deserving Seattle team.

Must be nice when you have the refs hand you 3 first and goals from the one yard line when you're a road underdog.

As for the game, once you remove the emotional partisanship from it, it really was a great game, except for the end.

Stevie made a great play on the play before Jones' TD in the 4th quarter...it was a fade route in the left corner and was heading right at the CB...he knew he couldn't catch it so he shoved his hand into the path and it deflected out. Smart play and could have kept this game from being close. Fitz hit Jones for TD right after.

Yeah he gave Pittsburgh that Super Bowl over a much more deserving Seattle team.

Must be nice when you have the refs hand you 3 first and goals from the one yard line when you're a road underdog.

As for the game, once you remove the emotional partisanship from it, it really was a great game, except for the end.

Agreed, very entertaining game.

Agreed, very entertaining game.

I agree as well. We're frustrated with our defense, of course, but that's one of the best offenses in the league, and we held them under their season averages in many categories. And the offense was just clicking, especially in the second half. I was convinced we would score on that last drive, you could just feel the confidence and momentum. The ending sucks, but it was a very entertaining game.

I agree with Rubes.

I actually don't blame the defense that much in this game.

Firstly that is a great offense those Cheatriots*** have.

Secondly they gashed us for 580 yards and 33 first downs last time IN BUFFALO.

Remember they kept running the ball down our throats, they averaged over 6 yards per rush?

In this game there were a lot more defensive wrinkles and we had more first downs, more time of possession and held them to 347 yards and 5.1 yards per play versus 7.1 yards in the first meeting.

Despite some dubious calls and a dropped INT, I thought the defense played pretty well in this one.

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

I agree with Rubes.

I actually don't blame the defense that much in this game.

Firstly that is a great offense those Cheatriots*** have.

Secondly they gashed us for 580 yards and 33 first downs last time IN BUFFALO.

Remember they kept running the ball down our throats, they averaged over 6 yards per rush?

In this game there were a lot more defensive wrinkles and we had more first downs, more time of possession and held them to 347 yards and 5.1 yards per play versus 7.1 yards in the first meeting.

Despite some dubious calls and a dropped INT, I thought the defense played pretty well in this one.

Agreed. I had been thinking of posting that the defense has played well enough the past two games, against two of the top teams in the league, to make me think they might be starting to turn a corner. I mean, the Texans absolutely throttled the Ravens in Houston a few weeks back, and we actually held up reasonably well. But then I realized the beating I would probably take by suggesting that.

I dunno, I watched the replay of the game and all I can say is if Fitzpatrick could not see McCourty standing in the end zone when he threw that ball, then he's as blind as a bat.

As has been said, to me, it looked like Fitz decided to throw the ball to Graham in the endzone, without considering other options...Jones was very open on the 2 yard line..better than chance than not that he gets in the endzone, or, out of bounds...

Damn! I have been waiting for a Bills game to be featured on one of these...and I missed it...got called in to work! Anyone know when/if they will rerun this? Anyone have a copy they can send me....I can give you in$entive!

I'd hook you up, but I didn't record it. Unless it's a play-off game, I only save wins.