Jerry Sullivan can go to hell

Dragonborn10

I am so tired of his columns and have been for years but today I am really pissed off. Maybe he should look in the mirror of mediocrity. He is writing for the Buffalo News not the Washington Post. He writes how Fitz plays the best game by a Bills QB ever at Gillette Stadium, how the defense drops two INT's, that Bardy threw underneath all day, how Spiller doesn't get enough carries, and lastly how Graham ran the worong route. But in the end it is all on Fitz. Total bush league journalism. He writes that Fitz plays his heart out and I suspect he thinks he is clever that he pins the loss all on Fitz in the end. It is one thing to be a homer but to just be a f-in ashole all the time is weak. He doesn't deserve a column covering one of 32 NFL franchises. He doesn't deserve to be the beat writer for WBNA team.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Graham ran the worong route. But in the end it is all on Fitz.

GAME OVER. Sure Fitz played a "good game" up to the point where Fitz threw an INT at the wrong time / wrong route. When he thew the pass before that to the TE I knew Fitz was goint to F it up on the next play.

What really pissed me off was the 2 horrific calls against the Bills - twice they should have only gotten a contact down field penalty of 5 yards but were given PI calls.

Bring back the scrubs!!!

Fitz was money all day dadonk I know you love him so

However when it mattered just like vs Tennessee he could not come thru, there was no Michael Jordan moment. AGAIN!

It is what it is, that was a fun game to watch yesterday finally minus the ending

Not using Spiller is absolutely mind blowing. Chan back your bags I am disgusted

Fluky loss. But fitz needs to come thru in red zone vs crap defense. He has 60 mil reasons to make a play

I've been saying it for years about Sulllivan... The guy is a bitter angry columnist in a one newspaper town with the 47th largest circulation in the country. Nationally bes equivelant to the Hamburg Sun locally! And somehow he's an expert? Stop reading the guy, he's irrelevant. Somewhere in the guy's life is a event that turned him into a bitter, arrogant hack and sadly be has the medium to taunt people.

I think Most of us here know enough about football to avoid columns and stick to need stories.

Edited by zonabb

Maybe if Sullivan was one of those wimpy types that wrote how hard the Bills played he could appeal to the results optional crowd a little better. Columnists should focus more on making their readers feel better and less on saying a team lost in heartbreaking fashion week after week.

Edited by BillsVet

I am so tired of his columns and have been for years but today I am really pissed off. Maybe he should look in the mirror of mediocrity. He is writing for the Buffalo News not the Washington Post. He writes how Fitz plays the best game by a Bills QB ever at Gillette Stadium, how the defense drops two INT's, that Bardy threw underneath all day, how Spiller doesn't get enough carries, and lastly how Graham ran the worong route. But in the end it is all on Fitz. Total bush league journalism. He writes that Fitz plays his heart out and I suspect he thinks he is clever that he pins the loss all on Fitz in the end. It is one thing to be a homer but to just be a f-in ashole all the time is weak. He doesn't deserve a column covering one of 32 NFL franchises. He doesn't deserve to be the beat writer for WBNA team.

You do realize that the Buffalo News serves the second largest populated area in NYS, right? So that point is moot. How about you refrain from reading his articles. Crisis averted. Misguided anger redirected.

There is a cure for Jerry Sullivan. It's called WINNING. When a team is as bad as the Bills for as long as they have been, they deserve whatever they get. If they want to hear some positive reporting how about winning some football games?